• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The BCS Title Game Discussion Thread

Really nice job in the 1st half by McCarron. He missed the easiest throw of the night (the wide open TE down the sideline) but he's consistently found the open man in the LSU secondary and gotten the ball to him.

If Jordan Jefferson doesn't pull his head out of his ass, LSU might lay a goose egg on the scoreboard.

This game is fucking terrible.

I wouldn't go that far. There is legitimately good defense, but the "people don't appreciate good defense" crowd loses pretty much any of its weight in this game with the way Jefferson/LSU's offense has played.

LSU doesn't trust Jefferson to throw the ball downfield at all. Time for THE HAT to come out.

In all seriousness, i'd rather watch what this dude is watching:

340x.gif

Whoever decided on a fg contest for this game is deliciously evil.

I mean a 40 yard FG under pressure for some guy off the street is a great way to make sure you don't have to give away the grand prize.

If he planned to kick with the toe, no need to approach soccer-style.

Poorly planned on his part.

Way to go AllState. Effective risk management on the FG contest. What a joke!

What percent of people could legitimately have a chance at kicking a 40 yard field goal? 2%?

Back