• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The BCS Title Game Discussion Thread

SABAN IS RIVERBOAT GAMBLING!!! Between this and that pregame story on him he might have some semblance of a soul.

#Mayans

Shame on LSU there. Why wouldn't you play 100% for the fake when it's 4th and relatively short, Bama's trying a 49 yard fg, and you know they don't trust their kickers?

AJ McCarron has gone for the long con all season to go h.a.m. tonight.

BREAKING NEWS:

Alabama's kicking game still sucks.

How the hell did we trick ourselves into thinking that this game would be high scoring? Same crap different day.

Meh. That was the really only glaring miss this game unless you're expecting flawless offense. I think for the most part it's been crisply played so far.

Yeah, was more just hoping to see that play have success.

Love that everyone knew getting that fake FG wasn't so they could then get a TD, but just a shorter FG. Guess it didn't matter. 10 yards of field position I guess.

Meh. That was the really only glaring miss this game unless you're expecting flawless offense. I think for the most part it's been crisply played so far.

Yea, I think McCarron's making the easy plays, which he should. But he's certainly no better than average at best. Comparing his arm to the NFL-ready QBs in the draft is unfair, but it's crazy how far behind he is.

This is fucking terrible. What a snoozefest.

I feel like everytime I've watched LSU play, they do this. Putter around for a half on offense and look terrible, then Honey Badger returns a punt and its game over. I guess we will see if that happens here.

Based on the playcalling, LSU's OC doesn't have any confidence in his offense right now. Of course, Jefferson hasn't given him any reason to so far.

Bit early to say this but if the game were to end with Bama winning 3-0, what's the AP poll look like?

Back