• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The best part about being a white guy

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
I submit: being able to walk into any establishment, ask, and be able to use the restroom

I submit: being able to walk into any establishment, ask, and be able to use the restroom

The fact that you're even asking means you're not taking full advantage of being a white guy.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Normal sized penis doesn't get in the way while performing important desk job.

Dude never posts and Go comes back to post some white man’s burden BS.

Being about shoulder the burden and blame for everything that's wrong the America.

The best part about being a white guy is being able to complain about how hard it is to be a white guy while still enjoying how much easier life is as a white guy. White guys ftw.

Was it Louis CK who said it's a uniquely white privilege to time travel backwards and feel safe about it? I'll go with that one.

Was it Louis CK who said it's a uniquely white privilege to time travel backwards and feel safe about it? I'll go with that one.
Except that you would likely be burned at the stake for being a witch

We white guys really have to be careful how far we go back when time traveling.

RJ, how many pairs of long pants that zip off into shorts do you own? Be honest.

Back