• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The best part about being a white guy

White guys were super overrated for a long time, but after Obama and #metoo and all the rest, its possible we are underrated now. We still brought you democracy, incandescent bulb, the combustion engine, the PC. Playlist of oldies but goodies.

White guys were super overrated for a long time, but after Obama and #metoo and all the rest, its possible we are underrated now. We still brought you democracy, incandescent bulb, the combustion engine, the PC. Playlist of oldies but goodies.

#whitegreekjus

The best thing about being white is inventing the process of assimilating peoples and cultures that we like and then calling them White, too

And making sure those people also have light skin then getting mad at people who don’t have light skin for not assimilating.

i mean they got that dumb guy from the Newlyweds game to cameo in the vid for "Why Don't You Get a Job?"

As a white guy who unlike a minority will always get multiple 2nd chances in life , the humpty dance therefore is only a, not the, chance for me to do the hump.

As a white guy who unlike a minority will always get multiple 2nd chances in life , the humpty dance therefore is only a, not the, chance for me to do the hump.

Winner

Back