• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Best Sub Chain

Best National Sub/Sandwich chain

• Firehouse

Votes: 33 19.1%
  • Jimmy Johns

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • Subway

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Jersey Mikes

Votes: 81 46.8%
  • Other

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Haas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Firehouse and Jersey Mikes are fine.

I know it's a northeast chain, but I can't believe D'angelo hasn't been mentioned yet. Their subs put all of these other chains to shame.

I had Blimpie at the airport a few days ago. And maybe it was just cause it was an airport location, but it wasn't very good.

Work had JJ delivered this week. Their hot peppers are not hot. Very disappointing.

Firehouse and Jersey Mikes are fine.

I know it's a northeast chain, but I can't believe D'angelo hasn't been mentioned yet. Their subs put all of these other chains to shame.

D'angelo is fine but I view it as being approx the same as Which Wich.

I have almost every single one of these chains -- potbelly, whichwich, quiznos, jimmy johns, Schlotzsky's, subway -- within a block or two of my office, but my favorite chain is Thundercloud. Not sure there are any outside of this region, but there are loads of them around here.

Since we are including grocery stores, Wegmans. I would take their subs over any of the chains.

For hot subs I love Firehouse. Cold subs I got to go with Jersey Mikes.

Although, about a year ago Wilmington got a Which Wich in Mayfaire, and I loved the choices I was able to get in there.

Back