• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Betting Odds of Trump Getting Impeached are now 50-50

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score
Donald Trump is going to be the President of the United States. But if oddsmakers are right, there’s a 50-50 chance that he won’t hold the office for that long. At 4 p.m. Eastern, the British gambling company Ladbrokes said odds are even that Trump will be impeached or resign before his first term ends. By 5 p.m. the odds had risen even more, to 11-10.

https://www.inverse.com/article/26292-donald-trump-impeachment-odds

Donald Trump is going to be the President of the United States. But if oddsmakers are right, there’s a 50-50 chance that he won’t hold the office for that long. At 4 p.m. Eastern, the British gambling company Ladbrokes said odds are even that Trump will be impeached or resign before his first term ends. By 5 p.m. the odds had risen even more, to 11-10.

You better bet your house. He will be here for 8 years. I would say barring health issues but we all know he is the healthiest man to ever run for president.

Gimme that bet. He isn't getting impeached by his own party, and his own party will control the house and senate until 2020. The Brits are off their rockers. He'd essentially have to commit treason to get impeached, and just changing longstanding alliances isn't treason.

If he keeps being crazy, Ryan and McConnell could choose to have their bro Pence as POTUS.

Gimme that bet. He isn't getting impeached by his own party, and his own party will control the house and senate until 2020. The Brits are off their rockers. He'd essentially have to commit treason to get impeached, and just changing longstanding alliances isn't treason.

Bullshit.

Call me crazy, but I don't think this is a far fetched scenario at this point.

Call me crazy, but I don't think this is a far fetched scenario at this point.

Crazy.

You are going to be the dog that catches the car if you get your way.

Pence will be so much worse for your agenda than trump.

Crazy.

You are going to be the dog that catches the car if you get your way.

Pence will be so much worse for your agenda than trump.

I don't think anybody has denied that.

Trump being impeached would be bad for the country. That guy is not someone to just go along with things. He will burn the bitch down.

I would much rather have Pence than Trump. Pence is a hardline social conservative, but he's still a predictable politician.

Trump is a danger to the country.

Trump being impeached would be bad for the country. That guy is not someone to just go along with things. He will burn the bitch down.

he would have to be deposed, military coup style, rather than impeached for him to go quietly

Back