• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Betting Odds of Trump Getting Impeached are now 50-50

I would much rather have Pence than Trump. Pence is a hardline social conservative, but he's still a predictable politician.

Trump is a danger to the country.

I'm feeling this way as well more and more. Trump is so so out of his depth, unprepared, and reckless.

And I still feel like Trump doesn't really want the job of POTUS, he just wanted the win. He could parlay an impeachment into more victimhood and cement his martyrdom with his supporters forever.

I'm feeling this way as well more and more. Trump is so so out of his depth, unprepared, and reckless.

And I still feel like Trump doesn't really want the job of POTUS, he just wanted the win. He could parlay an impeachment into more victimhood and cement his martyrdom with his supporters forever.

Do you perceive some vulnerabilities with his supporters as is? They will never ever abandon him.

Do you perceive some vulnerabilities with his supporters as is? They will never ever abandon him.

Not really, no. But victimhood is their bag too, it would be a win-win. Trump gets out before he lets them down with unfulfilled promises and they rally around his (and their) victimhood into the forever

Not really, no. But victimhood is their bag too, it would be a win-win. Trump gets out before he lets them down with unfulfilled promises and they rally around his (and their) victimhood into the forever

He will never let them down. It's impossible. What on earth could he do to disappoint them?

not get them their shitty jobs in the coal mine back , or kick the moooslims out?

Crazy.

You are going to be the dog that catches the car if you get your way.

Pence will be so much worse for your agenda than trump.

Ummm no.

Would take Pence for 8 years over a year of Trump any day of the week.

Do you think the Brits realize that impeached and kicked out of office aren't synonymous? Have I just found a betting loophole?

Rosie calling for martial law to stop Trump.
Wonder if that is considered a threat to the President?

Back