• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*****THE BILLS THREAD*****

Hopefully Merriman is back on the juice. He's deadly when all jacked up.

Bolts fans are over Rivers. Norv is done after this year, and AJ no longer has Nix to make him look good. I'm really not pleased with any of the QB in this draft. I don't know what happened to Barkley, but he makes some terrible decisions. I'm "wait and see" on Geno. Everyone else blows. The fact that I've seen Bray and Manuel linked to us, sickens me.

So how bout we use Rivers for a couple years as a bridge to the next QB?

It's killing me watching Russell Wilson tear it up for the Hawks. He could be creating magic for the Bills right now.

OK--here goes. I just changed my FF team and put the Bills defense in! Fitz is back. Tonight's game with the Fins will be a classic. On NFL Network. I say the Bills win out and make the playoffs!

definitely a good week to start the Bills D. hope you didn't start Fitz. our inability to get into the endzone and convert third downs is maddening. for being such an "offensive guru" Chan sure does have a very predictable offense.

please keep feeding CJ even when Fred comes back

got 16 points from the D. Did not have Fitz. Going to keep the Bills D in the rest of the FF season. Not going to win the $50 dollar prize anyway!

Fellow Bills fans....

Time to wreck shop

Sammy-Watkins2.jpg

Eat a dick J-E-T-S, eat a dick Pats, Miami you always suck...

Spiller, Jackson, Watkins, Stevie, Woods, Williams.....that is a filthy offense.

The only thing that has me slightly concerned is EJM....hopefully he can pull it together.

Round 2:

Amaro
Kouandjio
Su'a-Filo

Make one of these happen, and we are looking good...

Spiller, Jackson, Watkins, Stevie, Woods, Williams.....that is a filthy offense.

The only thing that has me slightly concerned is EJM....hopefully he can pull it together.

Round 2:

Amaro
Kouandjio
Su'a-Filo

Make one of these happen, and we are looking good...

They absolutely MUST take an OL in the second round. As a Bama fan, however, I'm not eve not sold on Kouandjio.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the WR corps with the draft of Watkins. I love the player and am starting to come around on the cost. There is speculation that Stevie may be traded. Also, Graham could be cut. Bills have like 10 WRs on roster right now but the mainstream guys are Watkins, Johnson, Woods, Williams, Goodwin, Graham, and Easly.

We also need to address RT to help EJ and the running game out. Overall, though, I'm pleased with how Whaley has done things over the last 2 years and we seem to be heading in the right direction.

really excited about the move, you need elite talent and watkins is just that. being 6-10 or 8-8 every year leads you to mediocre draft picks so good to see make a bold move to try and get it right , it might backfire as you usually never want to give up a 1st rounder if you might not make the playoffs, but in this case you had to do it. you want to instill a winner's mentality in the team and this is the type of move that does that

Well this takes care of Stevie Johnson, a 3rd round pick would be pretty good for him.

Schefter:
Filed to ESPN: 49ers trading a conditoonal 2015 4th-round pick to Buffalo for WR Stevie Johnson, per sources. Pick can become a 3rd.

i have to say, while the sample size is small, whaley seems to have a plan and isn't afraid to make moves to move that plan forward. similar to murray with the sabres it at least appears as though we have capable management in place. i really like the o-line moves and the brown trade, he has already proven he can play in the nil

With Freddy's age, Spiller's injury issues, and both of them entering the last year of their contract we needed a RB and we got a solid young RB for the pick we got from trading Stevie. That's actually a pretty nice move and helps the salary cap, although, I'll miss Stevie. I'm not sure how I feel about Seantrell given his history of unrealized potential but Marrone is supposed to be an oline guru so I guess it's worth the risk. I don't know much about the LBs we took but if they can stop the run then I'll be ecstatic with this year's draft.

Whaley has given the Bills the tools they need now it's up to the coaches to develop them and the players to realize their potential. Pass the razorcakes!

Back