• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*****THE BILLS THREAD*****

Y'all happy with Sexy Rexy? And wtf are you going to do at QB? FWIW, I like Rex and hope it works out for y'all.

Not sure what's going to happen at QB. EJ will be given his chance. I'm guessing we take a flyer on a QB like Bryce Petty and sign someone (gross) like Hoyer.

Edited: I'd rather take a chance on Grayson out of Colorado State

I hope Doug Marrone feels like a fucking idiot this morning. You're the head coach of a 9-win team with one of the nastiest defenses in the NFL, but you opt out of your contract after two years in some sort of misguided hissy fit thinking you can parlay your limited success into a high profile job somewhere else. Problem is, everybody else in the league realizes you aren't actually that good at your job. Now you're the offensive line coach for the Jaguars. Oops. Enjoy chewing your cud on the sideline as Jacksonville bumbles its way to another 2-win season.

Not sure what's going to happen at QB. EJ will be given his chance. I'm guessing we take a flyer on a QB like Bryce Petty and sign someone (gross) like Hoyer.

Edited: I'd rather take a chance on Grayson out of Colorado State

After the top 3 QBs in this draft, I think the interesting guys who might could turn into something interesting are Petty in the 3rd and then Grayson, Mannion (Ore St) and Carden (EZU) in the 4th-5th. But it's a crap shoot. Not as bad as last year's crap shoot, but none of these guys are close to being sure things.

I hope Doug Marrone feels like a fucking idiot this morning. You're the head coach of a 9-win team with one of the nastiest defenses in the NFL, but you opt out of your contract after two years in some sort of misguided hissy fit thinking you can parlay your limited success into a high profile job somewhere else. Problem is, everybody else in the league realizes you aren't actually that good at your job. Now you're the offensive line coach for the Jaguars. Oops. Enjoy chewing your cud on the sideline as Jacksonville bumbles its way to another 2-win season.

doesn't matter, got paid

doesn't matter, got paid

I mean, I guess I'd have a hard time turning down $4 million from my employer for basically quitting my job, but anyone who takes coaching seriously at the NFL level would rather be the head coach of a potential playoff contender than the offensive line coach for one of the 2-3 worst teams in the league. Marrone just strikes me as being an incredible tool.

I mean, I guess I'd have a hard time turning down $4 million from my employer for basically quitting my job, but anyone who takes coaching seriously at the NFL level would rather be the head coach of a potential playoff contender than the offensive line coach for one of the 2-3 worst teams in the league. Marrone just strikes me as being an incredible tool.

definitely. i'm glad the Jets came to their senses and didn't hire him. that would have been a big ol MEH

Didn't realize I used the term "crapshoot" twice right after CrapshootDeac posted. Subliminal, man.

Back