• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bubble

Without going into resumes (which I have done but haven't reflected here), yes. But I don't think the ACC will end up with just 3 teams. The point here is to show who is close before my opinion creeps in (and thus who we should be rooting against).

I was going to watch the game for my recliner... But I've decided to mix it up because we've lost a lot of games I've watched from that recliner this season... Heading into the office with a cooler of beer and we'll watch on my monitor there...Let's get it boys and girl!

Nah - Keep it open so the self-loathers who said the season was over back in November who still followed every game can get record their thoughts now that it's over FOR REALZ THIS TIME

Just win the nit.

At least we'll get a banner.
Would get Forbes his second 25 win season at Wake. That would be 2 out of his 3 full seasons. If we were all told that the day he was hired, you’d think great things were happening.

Back