• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

How does this Crowdtilt campaign only have 23 contributors, especially after today's news?? Hell, this thread has over 23 pages. C'mon folks, let's do work and burn their asses (figuratively, of course)!

How does this Crowdtilt campaign only have 23 contributors, especially after today's news?? Hell, this thread has over 23 pages. C'mon folks, let's do work and burn their asses (figuratively, of course)!

This can't be true, but if it is - people, please step up. You don't have to donate a ton - even what one lunch or a couple beers would cost.

Now is the time to do this. Wellman made his announcement.... Time to make ours....

This can't be true, but if it is - people, please step up. You don't have to donate a ton - even what one lunch or a couple beers would cost.

Get RJ to donate. He has all the answers, and still has plenty of money in his pockets since he didn't donate to the ad campaign.

I am completely fine with a direct insult towards wellman. Once the tilt is met, can all those that donated be the only ones involved in choosing what the message is? Not only will that help get this moving by reducing the the amount of people chiming in, but it will encourage those with ideas to donate. Even if it's a poll of potential ideas for those who gave to vote on...

This whole thing has been a cluster fuck of ideas with no decisions made. I appreciate what the creator(s) of the tilt have done, but let's get this going.

I am completely fine with a direct insult towards wellman. Once the tilt is met, can all those that donated be the only ones involved in choosing what the message is? Not only will that help get this moving by reducing the the amount of people chiming in, but it will encourage those with ideas to donate. Even if it's a poll of potential ideas for those who gave to vote on...

This whole thing has been a cluster fuck of ideas with no decisions made. I appreciate what the creator(s) of the tilt have done, but let's get this going.

I am doing the ad and will be seeking help from a couple of others.

We will naturally be listening more to the people who are actually contributing financially.

If the directive gets shifted to mainly anti-Wellman, then I could see the benefit in that. It would make national news and start to get the heat going under his seat a bit. I'd donate for that.

I told the Athletic Department last week that I'm completely disappointed in the lack of change. No tickets or future pledges for me.

I think I just found a new use for some of those dollars.

In.

I made a small donation and so wish it could have been more. Whatever the billboards say I do hope they focus on Wellman. If we were in [Redacted]'s shoes we wouldn't quit a $1 mill job when there are no expectations. This must be about the man responsible...Ron Wellman.

so freakin mad and can not believe money is not flowing in this afternoon. we need to embarrass them both. it has to be somewhere people they know will drive by it constantly! can we post this link on scout? i contributed by the way and posted the link to my fb page. everyone needs to post the link of fb and twitter!!!!

Here is my serious idea. I think it's effective for the 'national media' attention needed for this, as well as being short (billboards need to be less than 6 words) and to the point.

'WINNING MATTERS. FIRE RON WELLMAN NOW.' (put a firebz.com text slightly smaller in the bottom)

I am certainly open to criticism and comments, but I think this a great medium and gets the pint across. Wellman is public enemy number one and we need to address his failure. I am willing to help front costs and get this ball rolling. I think that one billboard, strategically placed, will get the message out through articles, media attention, online etc. We need to embarrass this fool and make him pay.

Back