• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

Wake grads should leave the organized BuzzOUT stuff to fans who went to other schools.

I heard RSF is down in the islands, lounging on the beach and sipping a piña colada out of a coconut shell.

But for real, didn't RSF go on vacation right after it tilted?

I heard RSF is down in the islands, lounging on the beach and sipping a piña colada out of a coconut shell.

vlcsnap-7049086.jpg

Plenty of capable people would take the funds and make this happen within a day or two. But instead we are just sitting around bitching about where the money is. This is borderline Buzzmanagement going on.

I don't follow this thread very closely.

Have the billboard funds been embezzled?

Who is RSF?

maybe next time you shouldn't give 3k to a guy that probably looks like this:

tommy.jpg

There are several lessons that can be taken from this experience. Lessons in planning. Lessons in trust. Lessons in establishing clear expectations and following through. While all these donors may have been defrauded in this case, we will carry these lessons with us and employ them in our next billboard effort. Hello, would you like to start a new thread to kick off Billboard v.2.0?

Yes, I would love to spearhead the next billboard campaign. I am an honorable man and can be trusted as I learned much about leadership during my time as a prince of Nigeria.

What do you think the first thing RSF bought with his new ill-gotten gains was? I think he took his lady out to a nice dinner at a place that they normally wouldn't go to. Probably sprung for a bottle of wine and told her, "Don't worry about the price, baby. You're worth it."

The important thing is that we don't allow this scandal to detract from our #BuzzOut spirit. Sure, we are all victims of a con man. A smooth-talking yankee with an angel's face, but a swindler's heart. And, no, you will never see your money again. It is gone. Poof. Into the ether like that devil, RedSoxFaithful, himself. But, rest assured, under Hello's leadership, this 2nd billboard fundraising effort will be a great success. You will not be fooled again. Hello will not fool you. He is no fooler. He is honorable. So give freely. And give now. Now is the time. #BuzzOut forever

Something like this with RSF as Lim and Ron and Bz as Vic and Shane.

The important thing is that we don't allow this scandal to detract from our #BuzzOut spirit. Sure, we are all victims of a con man. A smooth-talking yankee with an angel's face, but a swindler's heart. And, no, you will never see your money again. It is gone. Poof. Into the ether like that devil, RedSoxFaithful, himself. But, rest assured, under Hello's leadership, this 2nd billboard fundraising effort will be a great success. You will not be fooled again. Hello will not fool you. He is no fooler. He is honorable. So give freely. And give now. Now is the time. #BuzzOut forever

#HelloIN

whoever donates the most gets to open hand slap the poster they hate the most with no repercussions whatsoever. unless it is me... then you can go fuck yourself.

The speculation in this thread gave me a chuckle.

between rubbins new friends in the cartel and lbe's access to the drug warehouse in her city, we can have ourselves an all-american fundraiser! who wants to do business at a very high level?

24_benmathislily_lg.jpg

#RSFOUT #HELLOIN

I'll match Rubbin's gift.

Back