• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bzzzz effect....

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
That strange feeling you get the morning after a win over a rival, when you realize your next 2 games are on the road and your coach is Jeff [Redacted]. :sick:

He's establishing a baseline from which we can go forth and excel. There's nowhere to go but up and Coach [Redacted] is going to take us to NEW HIGHS!!! Yay!! Go DEACS!!!

Next year when we have a new coach who is cruising towards an NCAA tournament berth, all we're going to hear from Wellman is how without [Redacted] none of our success would be possible.

Would not be surprised if Wellman offers Bz an extension just to say "I told you so!" "Oh Heavens Yes!"

Next year when we have a new coach who is cruising towards an NCAA tournament berth, all we're going to hear from Wellman is how without [Redacted] none of our success would be possible.

That jackass can say what he wants as long as he says good bye to [Redacted].

Excellent point, everybody knows that the only reason Colorado has been at top 25 team at times the past 2 years, is because of the foundation Jeff laid when he was their coach.

I turned off a tie game with less than 10 minutes to go in the second half and went to bed because the product was so terrible (on both sides of the ball). That is the Bzz effect. A lifelong basketball fan turns off the game of his alma mater in a tie game because it was such a putrid game.

I turned off a tie game with less than 10 minutes to go in the second half and went to bed because the product was so terrible (on both sides of the ball). That is the Bzz effect. A lifelong basketball fan turns off the game of his alma mater in a tie game because it was such a putrid game.

Agreed. Couldn't even make it to halftime.

Excellent point, everybody knows that the only reason Colorado has been at top 25 team at times the past 2 years, is because of the foundation Jeff laid when he was their coach.

I know you're being sarcastic, but it's not fair to evaluate a coach based on his performance at a previous program. But if you do chose to do that, why do you think the Denver Nuggets are doing so well right now? Coach [Redacted] lays a solid foundation. He just needs time to get results. Be patient.

I know you're being sarcastic, but it's not fair to evaluate a coach based on his performance at a previous program. But if you do chose to do that, why do you think the Denver Nuggets are doing so well right now? Coach [Redacted] lays a solid foundation. He just needs time to get results. Be patient.

Lol

I watched the whole thing, but until right before the last play, I was laying on the couch watching. As my wife can attest, pre-[Redacted] I would've been pacing the floors during a game that tight.

Absolutely true, I mean I have no idea how Air Force is doing this year, but if they are having a good season it all goes back to the foundation Bzzz laid.

Instead of being excited and bouncing off the walls over beating both UNCheat and Cow College, I'm like "yay - I think". This from a kid who grew up in Ohio, loving Wake Forest basketball (not sure why or how), and attending Wake going to every home game but 1 during the 1987-1990 seasons. I'm shocked and sad that I'm not more excited. Thanks, Ron & Bzz!

Instead of being excited and bouncing off the walls over beating both UNCheat and Cow College, I'm like "yay - I think". This from a kid who grew up in Ohio, loving Wake Forest basketball (not sure why or how), and attending Wake going to every home game but 1 during the 1987-1990 seasons. I'm shocked and sad that I'm not more excited. Thanks, Ron & Bzz!

It's because our next 2 are on the road and we all know how it will go. Saturday against Clemson, we'll get down about 8 to 10 points in the first few minutes, never really get back in it and we'll read quotes from the players talking about how Clemson just played "tougher" they we did.

I was hoping we would lose so I could bitch about how much Bz sucks. So I'm mad we won.

I didn't turn it off, but I did switch back and forth with the San Antonio game. And I don't watch much pro ball.

It's because our next 2 are on the road and we all know how it will go. Saturday against Clemson, we'll get down about 8 to 10 points in the first few minutes, never really get back in it and we'll read quotes from the players talking about how Clemson just played "tougher" they we did.

It's the intimidation of LittleJohn coliseum that will get us down.

It's the intimidation of LittleJohn coliseum that will get us down.

Well that and we've got a coach that sucks all the time, but on the road can take suck to a whole other level time and time again.

Absolutely true, I mean I have no idea how Air Force is doing this year, but if they are having a good season it all goes back to the foundation Bzzz laid.

Can we blame UMBC's 5-12 season on [Redacted]'s shoddy foundation?

Back