• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bzzzz effect....

There are a few guys on the State board who want to trade Gottfried for Buzz. Would you make the trade?

Absolutely true, I mean I have no idea how Air Force is doing this year, but if they are having a good season it all goes back to the foundation Bzzz laid.

9-7 and 3-2 in conference with a road win. You better believe it! But as I said- it's not fair to judge a coach based on his previous records.

Can we blame UMBC's 5-12 season on [Redacted]'s shoddy foundation?

No because the solid foundation that Bzzz laid at that program has had too much time to waste away. I think Bzzz needs to go back there and re-lay the foundation at UMBC.

I saw the game on the ESPN scroll because I forgot we had a game. It was close in the second half and I still went to bed.

9-7 and 3-2 in conference with a road win. You better believe it! But as I said- it's not fair to judge a coach based on his previous records.

Exactly. You see the way it works with Bzzz is after he lays the foundation and leaves, the road wins will come. It might take 5 years or so, but we will start getting them. I mean only 5 games into their conference schedule and Air Force already has 1. (which is as many as [Redacted] has here in 3+ seasons)

Exactly. You see the way it works with Bzzz is after he lays the foundation and leaves, the road wins will come. It might take 5 years or so, but we will start getting them. I mean only 5 games into their conference schedule and Air Force already has 1. (which is as many as [Redacted] has here in 3+ seasons)

True. So what Wake needs to do is step up, lead by example, and show the world that if we just give Coach B some time, he can right this ship! Road game wins will be pouring in. Yay!! GO DEACS!!!

We will go to the NCAAs this year with 19 or 20 wins. Our players are are solid, on and off court, that matters to me.

We will go to the NCAAs this year with 19 or 20 wins. Our players are are solid, on and off court, that matters to me.

We will need 22 wins, at a minimum, to make the NCAA tournament. That will get us on the bubble.

... is feeling guilty for wanting Wake to win and being surpised and disappointed when it does.

I know you're being sarcastic, but it's not fair to evaluate a coach based on his performance at a previous program. But if you do chose to do that, why do you think the Denver Nuggets are doing so well right now? Coach [Redacted] lays a solid foundation. He just needs time to get results. Be patient.
LOL....the irony there is off the charts.

I was hoping we would lose so I could bitch about how much Bz sucks. So I'm mad we won.

I hate to say it but I am with Rico on this one. I am pulling for the other team every game. Don't want there to be any question that Buzz needs to be fired this year.

It's really a very empty feeling. I used to get so excited about Wake bball.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I hate to say it but I am with Rico on this one. I am pulling for the other team every game. Don't want there to be any question that Buzz needs to be fired this year.

West Virginia and Cleveland State.

I watched the whole thing, but until right before the last play, I was laying on the couch watching. As my wife can attest, pre-[Redacted] I would've been pacing the floors during a game that tight.

Yeah I actually fell asleep for a about a 10 minute stretch during the second half. When I fell asleep we were down by a bunch, and when I woke up we were up by 2 or so. Pre-Bzz, I would have been hyped for a State-Wake game for the week prior. It is all meaningless knowing that we will simply go on the road and get asspounded.

Rico & Stratto....you two should contact Michael Mann !

Sent from my BMW-S550 using Lapdance 4

Not to rehash this argument again, and with all due respect to Emerson, but you do realize the hobgoblinish inconsistency here, right? You're actually cheering for the very thing that got you angry in the first place.

Back