• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The cupboard is hardly "bare"

I think it depends about what position group you are talking about. I know Clawson thinks that the returners in the secondary are very solid (heard it directly from him). Overall, he is much more optimistic about WF talent on D than on O.

Clawson told a member of the outgoing staff that cupboard was bare.

Claws is a pretty straight shooter, so I can buy that. He's also 100% accurate if he's talking about the offense. Even on defense, we're pretty small up front, but hopefully we can make up for some of that with speed.

Claws is a pretty straight shooter, so I can buy that. He's also 100% accurate if he's talking about the offense. Even on defense, we're pretty small up front, but hopefully we can make up for some of that with speed.

He was talking an offensive position coach, so I would suspect that was what he was referring to.

Bare as I have ever seen it in the last 8-10 years.

it wouldn't have been trumped as a rebuilding job by the AD if it wasn't bare

Back