• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Deacs v The Cuse Game Thread

4507237-edarem-o+%281%29.gif

Deacs need this one.

Don't really have a feeling one way or the other. Lots of missed shots.

Ball movement looks good. Have Thompson at the FT Line jumping out at random to set screens. Moore attacking around the rim. I like it. Defense is also scrapping.

Doral always gets called for bullshit. The rebound looked clean to me.

Doral always gets called for bullshit. The rebound looked clean to me.

Yeah I thought that was a rough call.

Thompson looking good early on. Zone busting twos and two steals. The double dribble was more unlucky than anything.

Key went knee to knee. He jumped right up after it .

"Wake with an assist on every FG so far." That is what we've been missing all season (well, and defense). We are passing the ball better than we have all year. Need to keep it up.

CRAW WITH ANOTHER OOP TO MOORE!

Last edited:
Maybe Key needs to sit the rest of the half? Clearly limping and passed the ball up on the break because he couldn’t run

Agree that the ball moment has been excellent thus far. A breath of fresh air.

Chill takes some Ill advised shots.

Chill takes some Ill advised shots.

why does his back always have that lunge in it when he shoots? He seems to miss long quite often. I feel like he'd make more if kept his spine perpendicular to the floor.

Doral has lost all touch from the free throw line. I thought he used to have a pretty smooth stroke.

Back