• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The dems have lost their minds

Its hard from liberals right now. In the past they would have destroyed regular politicians with the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc etc labels and dog whistle accusation routine. Now that they have worn out those attacks or cried wolf too often they have zero affect and they have to up the ante to mental health. its really quite sad.

Its hard from liberals right now. In the past they would have destroyed regular politicians with the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc etc labels and dog whistle accusation routine. Now that they have worn out those attacks or cried wolf too often they have zero affect and they have to up the ante to mental health. its really quite sad.

this is just horrific grammar. did Wake just really not care back then or what?

meh. that's more commonplace on informal internet message board settings and such.

You are supposed to start a new sentence with a capital. It is the start of a new sentence you Fuckstick.

You also had a sentence that didn't start with a capital letter.

Don't throw stones or stow thrones if you are in a glass house bro.

I understand the sentiment of "the boy who cried wolf," and can't figure out if it's worse to have cried wolf too often and not be taken seriously when a pack of wolves is there or to see wolves coming and then boldly proclaim "there are no wolves coming, those are not wolves, anyone who says those are wolves are lying, this is fake news, wolves do not exist."

Guess it's just multiple ways to skin a cat.

doesn't bkf always brag about how rich he is and how much he has stashed away for retirement? regular, indeed.

"Regular" is code for white. Has been for a long time. Look at old youth program registration forms from the 60's as they advertise they are for all "regular boys and girls".

"Regular" is code for white. Has been for a long time. Look at old youth program registration forms from the 60's as they advertise they are for all "regular boys and girls".

Oh I definitely got that, but I think he also means them blue collar folks who are so oppressed. which he is definitely not.

Last edited:
doesn't bkf always brag about how rich he is and how much he has stashed away for retirement? regular, indeed.

Yeah he has like a 800K 401k from investing hillbillies $200 a month for 20 years. BSF also thinks he is rich bc he owns 10 acres and a split level ranch in South Virginia. L-I-V-I-N.

I can think of few things that would widen the ideological divide in this country more than removing a democratically elected president from office without him having committed a crime.

I can think of few things that would widen the ideological divide in this country more than removing a democratically elected president from office without him having committed a crime.

These people are in a desperate state of mind. They have been so out of touch with most of America for such a long time that they were completely blindsided by this election and are totally unprepared emotionally to deal with it.

Yeah he has like a 800K 401k from investing hillbillies $200 a month for 20 years. BSF also thinks he is rich bc he owns 10 acres and a split level ranch in South Virginia. L-I-V-I-N.

What happened to BSF? Did he suddenly realize the huge mistake he made in supporting a maniac for president? Dude, just disappeared after winning the tunnels for months.

These people are in a desperate state of mind. They have been so out of touch with most of America for such a long time that they were completely blindsided by this election and are totally unprepared emotionally to deal with it.

Astounding

Speaking spatially, of course.

Back