• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The dems have lost their minds

the difference is it's normal for the party that lost the white house to scream end times. It's also (rightly) normal to for the winning party to dismiss the hysteria (not the issues, but the hysteria). It's not at all, in any way, in the whole history of this country, normal for the winning party to outright dismiss the concerns of the losing party as platform, or even to go so far as to strategically plot to eliminate opposing viewpoints. This destroys democracy. it's not a zero sum game; it's a negative sum game.

I've known_a_1%er, mom's best childhood friend, who drank natty light and PBR, lived without running water, and knew poor people were no less than herself. She passed some years ago and a little bit of light went out of the world when she died.

OTOH, i've know/known far too many 1%ers still drawing breath who voted for trump manly for wealth and SES preservation, as if wealth isn't predicated on at least 100 other, more basic things.

because humanity is going through a paradigm shift, in this case the "left" (not democrats, but actual liberals) are focused on the wrong things, while the (neo) grand old party lacks even 25-50 years foresight. we have problems on our hands unexperienced in all of humanity and we wanna bicker about details of issues that aren't even issues? not that we can agree on the issues anyway, but i know here in C.O. Springs there was no winter this year and nanotechnology could act as weaponized smallpox if a few lines of code were deleted and another few added.

Last edited:
oh, did i mention that the nuclear holocaust which has been looming for seven decades has been averted about five (known) times by real MEN, on both sides, who realized they weren't turning that key,or entering that passphrase, or forwarding that information because it was also a lose-lose game?

the difference is it's normal for the party that lost the white house to scream end times. It's also (rightly) normal to for the winning party to dismiss the hysteria (not the issues, but the hysteria). It's not at all, in any way, in the whole history of this country, normal for the winning party to outright dismiss the concerns of the losing party as platform, or even to go so far as to strategically plot to eliminate opposing viewpoints. This destroys democracy. it's not a zero sum game; it's a negative sum game.

I've known_a_1%er, mom's best childhood friend, who drank natty light and PBR, lived without running water, and knew poor people were no less than herself. She passed some years ago and a little bit of light went out of the world when she died.

OTOH, i've know/known far too many 1%ers still drawing breath who voted for trump manly for wealth and SES preservation, as if wealth isn't predicated on at least 100 other, more basic things.

because humanity is going through a paradigm shift, in this case the "left" (not democrats, but actual liberals) are focused on the wrong things, while the (neo) grand old party lacks even 25-50 years foresight. we have problems on our hands unexperienced in all of humanity and we wanna bicker about details of issues that aren't even issues? not that we can agree on the issues anyway, but i know here in C.O. Springs there was no winter this year and nanotechnology could act as weaponized smallpox if a few lines of code were deleted and another few added.

Thanks for your posts dmvheatw. Always insightful. Just tried sending you a PM and your box is full FYI.

fixed my friend. i do hope after the trump debacle is over you'll get your party back and keep posting...always in need of reasoned conservative arguments.

And North Korea is the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

All these years I thought the Kim family were dictators. Damn, should have just read the name of the country instead.

Funny. Can we agree that rainbows and dragons as mythology are stupid? Since you understand Communism, I think you can predict who was responsible for the death of his bro, right?

Last edited:
Back