• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Facts About Tanner Price

Sankey's only year as a starter was a strong year, no doubt.

Anybody know what Sankey is up to these days? He was a cool dude.

Not ready to figure out where Tanner stands on the list of WFU QB's, but I will say he is one tough son of a gun. He took some shots yesterday (and many more over his 4 years) but he just gets up and does it again.

Then don't say in history, as in encompassing all of WFU's football history. Say recent years, or something vague like that.

Don't be upset with somebody calling you out for not knowing, or forgetting, your WFU football history. Be upset with yourself for not knowing/forgetting it.

I forgot how good Venuto was that one year and yes, I forgot/didn't know Norm Snead.

I also understand how bad some of those teams were back in the day, but let's not pretend Tanner has been playing with a stacked deck. Have any QBs in school history had this bad a running game to help them?

Back