• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Fattest Thing You've Ever Done

I was about 10 years old when my friend and I held a contest to see who could stick our guts out farther. We started stuffing ourselves to prep, grabbing whatever we could find out of his pantry. I grabbed the bottle of olive oil, because why the hell not. I took 2-3 big gulps of it before I realized I had made a terrible mistake. I didn't beat him, either.

So was once on vacation in Greece/Turkey with some friends. We are at some nice family style restaurant in Turkey. One of those places where they bring you five courses of food that fill the table.

Naturally we aren't able to finish most of everything.

Waiter brings out a plate of 50-60 baklava. As he places it on the table he tells us the chef was ashamed we weren't finishing his food. Thought we didn't like it. Naturally the men at the table vow to finish the plate. There were 4 males. We cleared it.

Chef came out of the kitchen and was so pleased he comped our meal. I vomited shortly after leaving the building. I will never eat baklava ever again

Growing up, we always kept a stash of take-out and fast-food sauces (ketchup, mustard, honey, jelly, hot sauce, soy sauce, etc.) in the kitchen. I must have been really bored at one point, because I sat down and ate dozens of those things in one sitting with no additional food.

In college, we split 200 McNuggets between a couple guys. I did not eat the leftover sauces afterward.

3 jumbo slices. I have witnesses.

and you're still alive?

anyone ever done a U Street Taco?

taco.jpg

that's a Ben's Chili Bowl Half Smoke wrapped in a Jumbo Slice

In my single days I would occasionally get a large pizza and a 12 pack of beer and put a movie on and finish everything. I wonder if I could still do that.

In college I ate 32 Brussels sprouts to win $12.00, dollar for very one over 20. Sick for 2 days.

I've done GAASO three or four times but it's a team sport and the pizza and beer components ain't too bad.

i did this comp called cluck and chug. a team of two (cheese and i). its a race to eat 40 chicken nugs and drink 24 beers. we finished second. i think the winner came in at just under an hour. i felt awful after.

one friend i lived with for a month ordered 6 pizzas and two cheesy breads

another buddy ate 10 doughnuts in a day

i definitely did the krispy kreme FUNdraiser challenge at wake - ate the whole dozen in a day. the last one hurt.

As a 99-pound weakling high schooler, I ate two dozen Krispy kreme doughnuts in a single sitting. A friend, also a weakling at the time, ate three dozen. No joke.

I still have nightmares about the pain.

i did this comp called cluck and chug. a team of two (cheese and i). its a race to eat 40 chicken nugs and drink 24 beers. we finished second. i think the winner came in at just under an hour. i felt awful after.

20 nugs and 12 beers? This is what passes for a competition these days?

In my day, we called this "Saturday night."

In high school, my parents would never buy sugared cereal. I have a bit of a sweet tooth, and I used to put powdered sugar in the cereal to make it more palatable. On more than one occasion, I ate an entire box of cereal (Crispex) with an entire box of powdered sugar.

In college, Elizabeth's Pizza had $2 off a large pizza on Tuesdays. I had a large pizza by myself every Tuesday for an entire semester.

On a bet, I "hit for the cycle" at a vending machine one day at work--I ate one of everything inside. Short of food poisoning, that's the worst I've ever felt from food.

In high school, my parents would never buy sugared cereal. I have a bit of a sweet tooth, and I used to put powdered sugar in the cereal to make it more palatable. On more than one occasion, I ate an entire box of cereal (Crispex) with an entire box of powdered sugar.

In college, Elizabeth's Pizza had $2 off a large pizza on Tuesdays. I had a large pizza by myself every Tuesday for an entire semester.

On a bet, I "hit for the cycle" at a vending machine one day at work--I ate one of everything inside. Short of food poisoning, that's the worst I've ever felt from food.

I did not know that was a thing. Ouch. 8-l

Back