• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

rj I'm sharing these because they're awesome. New to the boards, circa 2007... asked for bachelor party advice. Still in my PMs:

I replied that it was probably going to be Montreal.
This is a HOF post, especially the second DM.

"There's still time for plastic surgery for the ugly ones"

That first RJ monologue ethering Townie was absolutely incredible. Truly some of the finest work on the boards.

My other takeaway from this thread is that moon was absolutely one of the most painfully unfunny people to post on the internet. Just absolutely godawful, extremely in your face “humor”. On the rare occasions that he actually stumbled onto something funny he would beat it into the ground more relentlessly than my brother doing the Family Guy “Lois, Lois, Lois…mom, mom, mom” thing when we were younger until I wanted to throw myself off a bridge.

That first RJ monologue ethering Townie was absolutely incredible. Truly some of the finest work on the boards.

My other takeaway from this thread is that moon was absolutely one of the most painfully unfunny people to post on the internet. Just absolutely godawful, extremely in your face “humor”. On the rare occasions that he actually stumbled onto something funny he would beat it into the ground more relentlessly than my brother doing the Family Guy “Lois, Lois, Lois…mom, mom, mom” thing when we were younger until I wanted to throw myself off a bridge.
did Moonz take over Elon Musk's twitter account?

The best part is now with the board conversion software, it posts who likes your posts and the very first Marv post on page 2 has two likes, one of which is from Marquee Moon

Moonz may be the worst poster ever. Others have supernova'd in spectacular fashion: peaked and flamed out quickly, but Moonz was stuck as a white dwarf: slowly whittling away into the dark.

The current boards is quite a different place than the boards of 8 years ago.

It doesn't get any better than this line
s120308_03coachlean-16_9.jpg

Yeah he posted a link that was associated with a neo-nazi group iirc and then when this was pointed out to him he apologized and disappeared from the boards.

Back