• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Where did moonz go? I remember when he kept trolling me for something I just kept ripping his divorce until mods PM'd me to stop.

Not proud of that one, but c'est la vie
Genuine lol even though that’s pretty fucked up.

Yeah that's right about the Q stuff. He kept posting it "innocuously" in a "makes you wonder..." kind of tone that could be backtracked as "just kidding guys!" but posted it incessantly and then half-heartedly defended it.

IDK moonz created some great board memes.
He did, but the vast majority were a miss. Every so often, he'd produce a hit. I equate it to most musicians, not everything clicks, but the one in a while that does is solid gold.

There was some sort of bet or fundraising goal where we agreed to delete all of his parodies except for like one or two. I swear the admins spent days removing those accounts.

We still have one, right? And she's generally the angriest person on the game threads and I dig it.

She only came back after phan left because phan chased her off.

I ran into a woman who used to post frequently at the Gasparilla Bowl and it was good catching up. Actually met up with another woman who used to post regularly earlier this month as well.

I see some wakegrrrl likes and the occasional post. Also have seen avalon, I think? But yeah, not many.

Yeah that's right about the Q stuff. He kept posting it "innocuously" in a "makes you wonder..." kind of tone that could be backtracked as "just kidding guys!" but posted it incessantly and then half-heartedly defended it.
boy his KanyeWest parody(? I never really get the impetus behind that one posting vs his normal moonz) now looks pretty bad!

She only came back after phan left because phan chased her off.

I ran into a woman who used to post frequently at the Gasparilla Bowl and it was good catching up. Actually met up with another woman who used to post regularly earlier this month as well.
RTQ very infrequently posts on game threads

He did, but the vast majority were a miss. Every so often, he'd produce a hit. I equate it to most musicians, not everything clicks, but the one in a while that does is solid gold.

There was some sort of bet or fundraising goal where we agreed to delete all of his parodies except for like one or two. I swear the admins spent days removing those accounts.
The chasm between say hey’s Harv (rip) and moonz’s Marv was larger than bbd’s bhole 3 days into fleet week.

Are all self-identified Nazis bad people? Probably not.

…wow. I didn’t even attempt to understand whatever broader point Knight was trying to make because, yes, all self-identified Nazis are absolutely bad people.

Are all self-identified Nazis bad people? Probably not.

…wow. I didn’t even attempt to understand whatever broader point Knight was trying to make because, yes, all self-identified Nazis are absolutely bad people.

almost like the board's resident edgelord (well, ex-edgelord now that he's been faux-outraged into self-exile by alpha male grindlife horseshit) is exactly who he said he was

almost like the board's resident edgelord (well, ex-edgelord now that he's been faux-outraged into self-exile by alpha male grindlife horseshit) is exactly who he said he was

You got that from Louis, CTYB4.0: approaching Mako's dinner time, Page 2, right? Yeah I read that too. Were you gonna plagarize the whole thing for us - you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or is that your thing, you come into a thread, you read some obscure post and then you pretend, you pawn it off as your own - your own idea just to impress some posters, embarrass my friend?

Last edited:
You got that from Louis, CTYB4.0: approaching Mako's dinner time, Page 2, right? Yeah I read that too. Were you gonna plagarize the whole thing for us - you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or is that your thing, you come into a thread, you read some obscure post and then you pretend, you pawn it off as your own - your own idea just to impress some posters, embarrass my friend?
what

Back