• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #FireWellman Billboard: CBSSports, CNNSI, ESPN, Sporting News, SBN, WSJ, Yahoo

Haven't watched the video. Doofus, did Stratton say a majority of fans support the billboard or a majority of fans want Bz gone?

I haven't watched the video either. I'm commenting on what I have seen on this thread, where anything less than a complete basing of RW and JB is unacceptable. I would assume that WXII wouldn't show that even if he did say that.

I haven't watched the video either. I'm commenting on what I have seen on this thread, where anything less than a complete basing of RW and JB is unacceptable. I would assume that WXII wouldn't show that even if he did say that.

So did anybody say a majority of fans support the billboard?

Once again, I have not watched the video. I assume that nobody on there said a majority of fans support the billboard because it likely would not be shown even if they had.

Doofus didn't base his comment on the video. Plus I'm on my phone.

I understand what you are trying to say Ph. I don't think many people have said that a majority of fans support this billboard. I am just attempting to say that it seems that most on here feel like it is completely "BuzzOut and WellmanOut," or you aren't a real fan, or are a dumb one at that.

I agree that they both have done a very poor job, particularly Ron Wellman over the past five years (especially in his handling of the media). I just think it's disingenuous to the point that most are trying to make to completely disregard fans that do not think that a billboard is the best idea.

Doofus didn't base his comment on the video. Plus I'm on my phone.

I never said I based it on the video. I was just commenting on what I have read on this thread and the boards the past year+. Never said I did or did not base it on that video.

So are we all in agreement that the next billboard should be "For pennies a day" at the top, then a picture of CMM Travis and Devin photoshopped jumbo heads on malnourished children "We can buyout Ron and Jeff" and then a picture of them getting the boot off to the right.

Good.

This makes our fan base look like petulant children. We all want him gone; there is no doubt about it. Only a handful of Wellman and [Redacted]'s elite fluffers remain, but the fact remains that this act of indignation will cause more harm than good.

RSF, tear down this billboard, before you destroy this program!

I understand what you are trying to say Ph. I don't think many people have said that a majority of fans support this billboard. I am just attempting to say that it seems that most on here feel like it is completely "BuzzOut and WellmanOut," or you aren't a real fan, or are a dumb one at that.

I agree that they both have done a very poor job, particularly Ron Wellman over the past five years (especially in his handling of the media). I just think it's disingenuous to the point that most are trying to make to completely disregard fans that do not think that a billboard is the best idea.

We get it, you don't think a majority of Wake fans support the billboard. If the majority feel so strongly about it they should put up an anti-billboard billboard.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I very clearly mentioned that we are a group of well respected doctors, lawyers etc and referenced all of the surveys to show that we are in the majority. I even mentioned that several media outlets had listed us as a minority and that it was clearly wrong. He cut all of it.

This makes our fan base look like petulant children. We all want him gone; there is no doubt about it. Only a handful of Wellman and [Redacted]'s elite fluffers remain, but the fact remains that this act of indignation will cause more harm than good.

RSF, tear down this billboard, before you destroy this program!

Cry me a river misty. Our voices haven't been heard, so if this is how we have to make ourselves heard, so be it.

Also...no need to fear about destroying the program. Wellman and Buzz have already done that for us.

Back