• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Game Thread is Confusing

ACCOffice

Reaction score
Mckie goes 1-5 and gets 2 rebounds while Devin scores 19 with 10 rebounds and half of you are busting Devin "acting mean" and using Mckie as an example as how to handle bad calls.

Biggest controversy coming out of this game is why Travis is taking minutes away from Overton and Roundtree.

It seems that McKie was looking out for the best interests of the university, while Devin was not.

This thread is terrible.

You want to know why Travis, the second-most efficient offensive player on the team, is playing over two of the worst three offensive players on the team?

I feel like that answers itself. Also Travis is certainly not our "all world player," I think everyone on here agrees he's at best the third player on the team.

Did everybody on here take stupid pills today? I realize there was excitement about this being the last day [Redacted] ever coached the team, but some of you are just downright loopy right now.

Lol at this thread. Devin is the new scapegoat, so get used to it. Even when he is telling the truth about the team he is an ass hole. Most of what he says is true, people don't care about that though.

Really couldn't care less, he's a good player and gives a solid effort. Does stupid shit but he is 20 years old.

When you are an opposing coach, the mission is to take out the opposition's best player and hope someone else doesn't burn you in the process

I hope Devin drops 30 and 20 tomorrow while we throttle Pitt and after a monster slam he turns to the camera and gives a loud and emphatic "FUCK THE HATERS" to the crowd.

I only caught the 1st 10:00 and then was busy the rest of the day. How did we look the rest of the way? Williams and Thomas were looking good early.

We looked pretty good. ND couldn't hit anything though. Coron hit everything and the offense flowed through Devin.

I hope Devin drops 30 and 20 tomorrow while we throttle Pitt and after a monster slam he turns to the camera and gives a loud and emphatic "FUCK THE HATERS" to the crowd.

Amen. I really don't understand why people don't embrace Devin. The dude hustles every game and hates to lose. The exact opposite attitude of the program the past few years. Sure don't trash teammates. Other than that I love it.

Amen. I really don't understand why people don't embrace Devin.

Ask and you shall receive! From the game thread, from yours truly.

Sigh. You guys really don't see why people don't like rooting for Devin?

1) He no-shows against strong post players, fairly regularly.
2) He screams/poses/flexes at air, carefully avoiding other bangers when he does this. At least Chas wouldn't shy away from the goons he was provoking.
3) He literally stomps like a toddler when he disagrees with a whistle. Big, exaggerated steps with his arms up.
4) He's repeatedly pointed fingers at other players after losses, and has lashed out at fans.

CP3 was emotional. Chill was emotional. LD was emotional. This is something else.

30 and 20? Against Pitt? I thought you were the smart twin, Numbers

I said I hope it happens. I already said on the other thread that I think he will likely get pushed around by Pitt's physicality and struggle.

K. The same was said about sheed (that's where the comparison ends). I like that emotion, obviously a team full of or led by that can't function.

Back