• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Jinx on HBO

What gave me more chills was when he said something to the effect of "well sure, based on the media reports a lot of people look at me and say I'm the one that killed 3 people in cold blood......and probably a lot of others". I wasn't thinking there were more but...now I do.

Well, I mean he probably needed to hone his craft.

why is this thred here please stop posting on it and just PM the nobody peeps that care. Jeebus. Get a job sir!!!!

Just started this today. My family's friend represented Durst when he was arrested in the Lehigh Valley. It spooked the area at the time because he would do weird shit (wear a woman's wig and mustache and babble to himself at bars). The first episode was well done.

Man, you've got to give it to these filmmakers. That dude has been murdering people for 30 years and no one could nail him until now.

So I guess this is how Serial should have ended.

I mean, just based on the outcome this has now got to be one of the the best documentaries of all time, right? There's this and The Thin Blue Line.

That was so damn good. Just unbelievable.

Yeah. I mean un fucking precedented.

They made this a few months ago (they were talking abt November in scheduling scenes), so the questions now are:

Did the Police know about this the whole time?

Have they been watching him hoping he would try and hide evidence?

Did they finally bring him in last night knowing that this ep would air tonight, and that his safety might be in danger?

Crazy.

Wife just read NYT piece that interview happened 2 years ago and they didn't realize they had the hot mic audio until recently. Uncertain whether it is admissible in court.

Wife just read NYT piece that interview happened 2 years ago and they didn't realize they had the hot mic audio until recently. Uncertain whether it is admissible in court.

isn't it an admission by party opponent?

Goddamn it, Brews, do I look like a lawyer to you? Read the article.

MIND. BLOWN.

Might be time to rewatch Band of Brothers because I think The Jinx just jumped to the top of my "favorite miniseries ever" list.

Back