• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

I've found that anyone who uses the term "lib" is a moron. In related news I saw several signs with that word today coming from the Cruz/Trump/Palin rally.

I've found that anyone who uses the term "lib" is a moron. In related news I saw several signs with that word today coming from the Cruz/Trump/Palin rally.

i prefer commie or covert supporter of ISIS anyway

i liked the debut. he's beloved here.

really liked the theme, they need to get an official announcer though.

So I watched the 1st show last night. Of course I'm too old to stay up and watch it at its normal time. But I came away not enthused. Of course he's trying not to offend anyone, so I get that. But the Clooney and Bush interviews were pretty meh. He's a better interviewer than that, whether he was in or out of his former character. But I'm assuming because he's trying not to offend anyone, both interviews came across as just the usual late night trite stuff. I'll give it a little longer, but I doubt I'll be tuning in long term. Which is sad because the Colbert Report was my favorite show on TV. I'm similarly not enthused about the Daily Show. I've seen a couple of Noah's stand up routines and find him risible. But I don't see him being great in that format. The better choices would have been Oliver (obviously) or Wilmore (who I like, but I don't like his show's format).

Back