• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters 2024

If he's winning on Sunday, that's when I stop watching. Couldn't watch the back 9 at Winged Foot even though I love Winged Foot.

I'll watch to see Bryson choke. He was so out in front at Winged Foot (except for Matthew Wolf , who was not much of threat), that the pressure wasn't on him. If Scheffler, Rahm, Hidecki, or... Kopeka is on Bryson's ass, think he will crack.

Hope Waste Management is sponsoring Sergio's Thursday outfit...

Yeah, I was just about to mention that fashion choice for Sergio, wow.

Hate that Woodland is struggling. But I guess having brain surgery 6 months ago, I shouldn't expect much. Hes an easy guy to root for.

I had no idea the hell he'd been through until I saw the story this week. Sounds like a miracle that he's even able to play golf.

I put money on Tom Kim. Probably lost money but I want the credit when he wins.

Anyone have the story on why Jason Day is wearing pants that are 5 sizes too big? Just seems odd and makes me chuckle every time he is on tv.

Back