• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters

Jonas is going to be a royal pain in the ass in the ryder cups for a long time

Jordan is gonna be awesome though, I'm definitely gonna seek him out at Pinehurst this year!

Agreed; not a great Masters Sunday at all.

Are you kidding? We got to watch an up and comer completely throw up on his shoes, while another up and comer come of age. It was masterful. We'll be watching these two on Sunday for years to come.

Are you kidding? We got to watch an up and comer completely throw up on his shoes, while another up and comer come of age. It was masterful. We'll be watching these two on Sunday for years to come.

Jordan shot even par..that's not stellar but hardly throwing up on his shoes. Bubba played well today.

Don't get the bubba hate. The dudes owns general lee & a hovercraft.

People on this board hate babies, Jesus and old people. Nice job Bubba.

Jordan shot even par..that's not stellar but hardly throwing up on his shoes. Bubba played well today.

Jordan was 3 under through the first 7. Then he threw up on his shoes.

Drama doesn't have to happen at 18 for it to be a good Masters.

The best Masters Sundays are when there are several guys within a shot or two on the back nine and there are "roars" all over the place. Bubba played well. What Spieth did at age 20 was amazing. But there wasn't much excitement. No one made a run on the back nine and Bubba had it pretty much in hand by twelve.

yes, it was a pretty boring sunday, especially considering the board after moving day

Bubba was a little off Saturday but that course is tailor made for him. I could see him winning three more.

Bubba was a little off Saturday but that course is tailor made for him. I could see him winning three more.

Interesting discussion on XM's PGA tour channel tonight about the number of lefthanders to have won the Masters of late (obviously Phil, Bubba, Mike Weir). They blamed different angles created after course renovations; they felt the changes benefit lefties, especially long hitting lefties like Phil and Bubba.

Interesting discussion on XM's PGA tour channel tonight about the number of lefthanders to have won the Masters of late (obviously Phil, Bubba, Mike Weir). They blamed different angles created after course renovations; they felt the changes benefit lefties, especially long hitting lefties like Phil and Bubba.

I watched him two days. He kills it on 2, 5, 9, 10 and 13 where his cut shot gives him and advantage. His only tough tee shots are 11 and 18. Big hitting lefties are going to win Masters more often than not. A lot of it has to do with the new technology. It's easier to cut it long than draw it.

Back