• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Most Inexcusable [Redacted] Decision Tonight

whoever put the "breathing" tag...... whew..... :bowrofl:

Maybe it never occurred to Buzz that they might foul Madison before anybody had a chance for a shot? And that's where we are folks.

I guarantee that Bzz will say that he had some great play drawn up to get CJ a open look at a 3. Hey dumbass, everyone else knew that Madison would get fouled as soon as he got the ball. Game over!!

Fuck. As soon as they hit those foul shots I knew they were going to foul us, that's why I thought Bzz substituted Cav for Devin, but then his dumbass left in Madison? Everyone knew they were going to foul! It's inexcusable for him to be fucking up simple coaching situations like that, I've never seen someone get as thoroughly out-coached as I did in the 2nd half of tonights game. Bad substitutions, wasted timeouts, failure to adjust to the defense, failure to recognize momentum shifts. We would have been better off if Bzz had just left the building at the half.

Last edited:
Maybe instead of pulling Tree out for turning it over, how about just tell the kid to pass the ball instead of dribbling up court? Bzz is such a fucking idiot.

While it sucks to say, but is everyone feeling ok? Moronic coaching and another loss it exactly what we need to eventually get rid of this hack. Any glimmer of hope will only provide Bzz the opportunity to dine out and prolong the inevitable. The answer, well, our friend Bruce Pearl can walk the walk! No one can stop him, not the FBI, CIA or PTA. #Bringbacktheswagger!!!!

Bzz is like a negligent employee who knows he can get away with anything because dad is the boss.

If anyone wants to have some fun turn on the Illinois-Gonzaga game and watch John Groce. Then compare your impressions to Bzdick.

Bzz is like a negligent employee who knows he can get away with anything because dad is the boss.
Except he's not purposefully trying to fuck up. It just comes naturally for him.

Back