• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The most pressing needs for BB&T field

I know people may hate the idea but I would like to see all chair backs in the stadium in rows of black and gold.

fix the faded tile behind the temp stands.

- lets keep the harley davidson just for basketball
- can we please rush out of the gate after the away team comes out of the locker room!?
- fix up the east side (looks like a HS stadium)
- more banners that salute great seasons and great players

Locker room renovations far and away. The last time I was in there, they were very basic and dated, even the home locker room. Stained wooden lockers with brass plaques detailing which players had worn which numbers over the years, and a couple that were retired. They also felt disconnected, so renovating and redesigning them would help. The plan is to eventually move the WF locker room to where the current visitor locker room is now. I don't know who's bright idea it was back in the day for them to be flip flopped.

A headset that allows members of ogboards to communicate with Lobo during games to convince him the 3rd and 1 shotgun formation run won't work this time.

This :thumbsup:

Back