• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Most Trusted Name in (actual) faux News....

I am utterly devastated. My entire understanding of the Boston Marathon Bombing was entirely ruined by this! Who do I sue?!?

Wow. I'm going to have to cut down my CNN viewing from nothing to less than nothing I guess.

Suggested by the author:

Multiple Sandy Hook victims seen alive

RT: Boston bombing a ‘false flag’

Establishment trying to silence alternative media

Egyptian crisis actors caught staging fake scenes for the camera

Alternative media forcing real issues into national news coverage

Ha. I didn't even check the details. It did look like her. But I notice that only wacko conspiracy sites have run with this.

Ha. I didn't even check the details. It did look like her. But I notice that only wacko conspiracy sites and jhmd have run with this.

Fixed.

Very early in the thread to rustle jimmies and change the topic.

edynyqej.jpg

It's okay guys. This colossal policy failure isn't your fault. Actually, wait, it kinda is. Lot of butthurt around here these days.

The Boston marathon bombing was a "colossal policy failure?"

I thought CNN allegedly using a reporter to pretend to be various witnesses was the colossal policy failure.

I thought CNN allegedly using a reporter to pretend to be various witnesses was the colossal policy failure.

No, that was the humorous part. The policy failures of the second term have wounded Ph's considerable pride, thus reducing him into his current incarnation: joyless malcontent of the boards. Think of him during this difficult time.

jhmd has moved on to bustin' balls. Surely his original point was deemed invalid and he's trying to rescue his falling reputation.

jhmd has moved on to bustin' balls. Surely his original point was deemed invalid and he's trying to rescue his falling reputation.

As people who finished high school English class, we are all well aware that your use of the passive voice disguises both "who" and "how" the point (which was really more an amusing observation than anything) was "deemed invalid". You guys are so manifestly insecure that you have to always anoint "validity" and/or hand out "discredit" or alleged "debunking" of everything people who disagree with you say (always on obscured criteria). It' could be a board drinking game: how many times a left-leaning poster declares another point "invalid", "debunked", etc. Your need to announce agreement with yourselves is amusing and quite the insecurity tell.

I could detail the number of times CNN has been caught "throwing it [anchor x]", who in fact is on the other side of the same parking lot to give the appearance of broader coverage (indeed, it is well-documented tactic, even by fellow news sources on the left), but rather than re-bunk (if that's even a word) the amusing observation, I'll make vocal note of your pathological need to de-bunk the provable. That is the level of your tolerance for dissenting viewpoints (which explains a lot, both on and off the boards). It's needful, bizarre and not particularly confidence inspiring.

You could have just said, "Yeah, that's pretty dumb. Maybe it isn't just Fox that is fudging the lines." That it is predictable that you won't do that is a pretty good gauge of the temperature of The Tunnels during the second term of this Presidency.

Last edited:
Back