• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Most Trusted Name in (actual) faux News....

That it is predictable that you won't do that is a pretty good gauge of the temperature of The Tunnels during the second term of this Presidency.

Holy shit, you really are the right wing rj

Holy shit, you really are the right wing rj

Read your last two posts together and let me know when you see the problem. If indeed he agrees with me (and his own eyes and the evidence), then there was not reason for his other post (conveniently ignored on your part). That he still felt the need to take an obligatory run at the messenger (of an accurate message) tells you all you need to know about the present level of his butthurt. The man is clearly hurting.

Read your last two posts together and let me know when you see the problem. If indeed he agrees with me (and his own eyes and the evidence), then there was not reason for his other post (conveniently ignored on your part). That he still felt the need to take an obligatory run at the messenger (of an accurate message) tells you all you need to know about the present level of his butthurt. The man is clearly hurting.

Oh man, someone made a joke on a message board and didn't take the original post 100% seriously? NO WAY. HE MUST BE IN PSYCHOLOGICAL PAIN

Oh man, someone made a joke on a message board and didn't take the original post 100% seriously? NO WAY. HE MUST BE IN PSYCHOLOGICAL PAIN

In isolation, no. As the steady, somber drumbeat of all you guys* seem to have to offer lately? Pretty much.

* Notable exceptions include ONW.

Fox would be all over this like stink on shit if it had ANY validity.

There have been several examples of media issues much less embarrassing than this which made national media.

Fox would be all over this like stink on shit if it had ANY validity.

There have been several examples of media issues much less embarrassing than this which made national media.

So would Gawker. Nobody loves embarrassing the mainstream media more than Gawker. The fact that even they haven't run with this really says something

I think jhmd is losing it. It's starting to go from funny to sad.

I think jhmd is losing it. It's starting to go from funny to sad.

It's curious to follow your migration from condescending disagreement to personal attack. Seems to have coincided with the abject failure of the Admin's signature policy item. Curious.

Probably just a coincidence.

You engage in personal attacks a few times per thread. What failures prompted that?

My post above isn't a personal attack. It's legit concern.

You engage in personal attacks a few times per thread. What failures prompted that?

My post above isn't a personal attack. It's legit concern.

Oh in that case, things are going great. Really well, in fact. I'd get into more specifics about how well, but I'm not that type.

Thanks for not really asking.

It's curious to follow your migration from condescending disagreement to personal attack. Seems to have coincided with the abject failure of the Admin's signature policy item. Curious.

Probably just a coincidence.

#neverfails

this incident is a lot different than systematically, intentionally, spreading information that's so heavily biased it borders on outright lies. survey says fox news watchers are more misinformed than those who watch nothing at all.

Back