• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

sounds like we'll be hearing the deetz of a yuni extension sometime soon. HAPPY EXTENSION DAY! step on down wil...

I just need some other managers to do some dumb shit tonight to make me feel better. Matt Williams starting it off batting Harper 6th.

I just need some other managers to do some dumb shit tonight to make me feel better. Matt Williams starting it off batting Harper 6th.

Last night with the game tied on the road in the ninth, Ryne Sandberg brought in a rookie relief pitcher for his first major league appearance. Does that make you feel any better?

He also benched Dom Brown against a lefty, but started Ryan Howard. Oh, and he had a DH spot since they're playing the Rangers, but used it on Utley. Cause, you know... don't want to lose Howard's defense.

For whoever was asking Ramos is expected to miss 4-6 weeks.

You guys who use a roku to watch mlb.tv -- working okay so far this season?

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - Efff yeah, baseball

I had MLB.tv 3 or 4 years ago for one of the early rokus the first year it was available and it was the worst experience of my life. Last couple of years I've done the EI Package, but the price keeps going way up and I like the fact you can watch home and away and overlay radio on MLB.tv, so I'd like to return. Just ordered the new roku stick since chromecast and MLB can't work out a deal. Maybe I'll try out MLB.tv for a month and see how it works instead of splurging for the year up front.

I had MLB.tv 3 or 4 years ago for one of the early rokus the first year it was available and it was the worst experience of my life. Last couple of years I've done the EI Package, but the price keeps going way up and I like the fact you can watch home and away and overlay radio on MLB.tv, so I'd like to return. Just ordered the new roku stick since chromecast and MLB can't work out a deal. Maybe I'll try out MLB.tv for a month and see how it works instead of splurging for the year up front.

Yeah, part of it was MLB.tv but part of it was those early generation Roku's too. My Roku 3 is TIERS ahead of my old first gen Roku with pretty much all streaming

Streaker alert in Pittsburgh. Hopped over during the perogie race & wasn't noticed for a few seconds.

Nope. Turrible. PS3 is decent after the first few minutes, though.

spoke too soon. hasn't worked at all in the past 45 minutes. Seems like the first week or two is rough every season

Chromecast not gonna happen this season?

my app on my tv has sucked so far. had to just use the comp hooked up to my tv to watch. i think it was actually my tv trying to spare me from this buerhle shitshow.

Braves are 108-54 in the last 162 Heyward has started.

Back