• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

Yea yea

Shoulda sent him anyway woulda been metal AF

B1Kh-sNIEAIJROi.jpg

Now we know!

This thing where they hang out on the field being interviewed rather than partying and spraying beer all over each other in the locker room is a real boner killer.

Felt bad for that orca fat bastard for Chevy

I assume he won some lottery or something to have been selected for the MVP presentation.

What would've happened had the Royals won and they started playing Don't Stop Believin'?

Had any of the Royals black dudes hit that Gordon ball, they would've made it home. They've moved the fences back to where they used to be, particularly the fences in left and right center. I saw 3 inside the park homeruns back in the day there. Anything rolling to that part of the ballpark and particularly anything that is bobbled on the pickup should result in 4 bases.

Did they change the official scoring? I swear last night Bumgarner was given a win but the box today has a 5 inning save.

Yes. Elias over-ruled the official scorer, and changed MadBum's W to a five-inning save.
I don't think that he will care a whole lot. Affeldt gets the win.
Nevertheless, the best performance by a starting pitcher that I've ever seen in a WS. That shit was Lolich-like.

Ask your dad about him, Townie. And fuck the Cardinals.

Last edited:
Townie's dad told him Lolich recorded his final out on an off-speed pitch but it was actually a fastball.

Back