• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe · 55m
#RedSox saying Buchholz hyperextended his knee yesterday. Undecided who starts on Saturday. He'll throw a bullpen tomorrow.

Ah, gotta love the phantom Buchholz injuries to excuse him from sucking and taking him out of the rotation.

my guess is cal from looking at the fg war leaders.

I was at a BBQ this weekend. This Mets fan says he hates Cal Ripken. Because Cal is so arrogant. What? I am pretty sure the guy also hates dogs, apple pie and meat. It was weird.

clarification. contest is to name player for each org with highest WAR for team that drafted him. So Cal and 29 others. Mostly easy but had to look up a few.

I was watching Netflix in bed, and the notification came on the iPad. Had to wake up the gf who went from pissed I woke her up, to ELATED and running around the room going "Pull up the video! Pull up the video!"

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe · 55m
#RedSox saying Buchholz hyperextended his knee yesterday. Undecided who starts on Saturday. He'll throw a bullpen tomorrow.

Ah, gotta love the phantom Buchholz injuries to excuse him from sucking and taking him out of the rotation.

Lol, it supposedly came on his second career hit. On his first career hit he hurt his hamstring running to second and spent a month on the dl.

Lol, it supposedly came on his second career hit. On his first career hit he hurt his hamstring running to second and spent a month on the dl.

Pitchers hitting is stupid. Last night in the Orioles-Brewers game, starters Bud Norris and Yovani Gallardo* pinch-hit

*the result of that at-bat and inning was a whole different discussion

q4NRnuD.png

Jeff Sullivan @based_ball
pretty sure I was put on this planet to write about a Ben Revere dinger, but I have no idea how to start, having never had any training

Jravis @teejeeejeej
@based_ball I immediately thought of you and hoped you were in the right frame of mind. It’s ball been leading up to this. No pressure.

Jeff Sullivan @based_ball
@teejeejeej I’m going to choke. I’ve come to terms with this.

16 Facts About Ben Revere’s Home Run

The Phanatic is amazed

ReverePhanatic.gif.opt_.gif

(The ending of that article is quite the bummer.)

Back