• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2015 MLB Season Thread - Congrats, Royals

Phils and 'rats going extras in a scoreless epic death-struggle for the title of Most Inept Team in Pennsylvania.

O's hold off Yanks & Pineda 6-5 to win fifth in a row. I'm going to the game tonight, so I expect the streak to end (especially with Bud Norris pitching).

O's hold off Yanks & Pineda 6-5 to win fifth in a row. I'm going to the game tonight, so I expect the streak to end (especially with Bud Norris pitching).

6-5 was thursday against Red Sox. We crushed Pineda and the Yankees 11-3 last night.

Richie Shaffer with three bombs yesterday. Dude is absolutely raking this year. It all started last year with a tweak to his swing and he's mashed since. I'd love to see him get some practice at a different position other than third.

Archer goes 107 batters without a walk, opens the 8th with a walk at 93 pitches and Cash pulls him? Errrrybody can guess what happens next AB

Pretty nice actually. 2 games back and playing well. Defend the division crown was never gonna be easy.

FWIW, Alex Rodriquez hit his 666th HR and notched RBI #2000 and #2001. He is a great object lesson in how to lose the respect of most baseball fans.

arod hasn't really commanded much respect since he left the mariners

The juice box is pretty cool. Roof is closed, nice & cool. Stros up on the Ms early.

Holy shit, Boston sports radio is gonna be absolutely amazing tomorrow.

Phillies and Pirates are knotted at 0 in the 8th. Ridiculous series. Would be nice to see Philly snap their skid and get a win here.

Good game to see at the juice box. Lots of astro offense and my boy Gattis goes 4-5 so I picked up a shirzee.

Back