• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2015 MLB Season Thread - Congrats, Royals

God, Reff, just suck iiiiiiit. Suck it long and deep. Suck it hard. Feel it in your throat and your mouth and all over your face and hair.

my favorite part

Investigators believe Cardinals officials, concerned that Mr. Luhnow had taken their idea and proprietary baseball information to the Astros, examined a master list of passwords used by Mr. Luhnow and the other officials who had joined the Astros when they worked for the Cardinals. The Cardinals officials are believed to have used those passwords to gain access to the Astros’ network, law enforcement officials said.

cards were butthurt at luhnow, some jag said "hey what was jeff's password when he was here" and they tried it AND IT WORKED

Scherzer and Harper single-handedly (double-handedly?) keeping the Nats above water right now. Also helps that the NL East is a turdbowl.

Yep. I know everyone has injuries but it just seems the Nats can't get close to 100% long enough to separate. I think it will happen because A) guys will start to get back and B) As you said, the NL East is awful.

my favorite part

cards were butthurt at luhnow, some jag said "hey what was jeff's password when he was here" and they tried it AND IT WORKED

And did it from his home!

Today we learn: baseball people are not great at cyber security or corporate espionage.

Yep. I know everyone has injuries but it just seems the Nats can't get close to 100% long enough to separate. I think it will happen because A) guys will start to get back and B) As you said, the NL East is awful.

meh the mutts have probably had worse injuries than the nats

The lesson as always: change your passwords, people.

I legit keep mine in an obvious password document on my computer. Life is too complicated to mess with all this password stuff.

As I told my incredulous grandmother once: it's just as easy for somebody to smash and grab everything out of my car. I just go through life blissfully hoping nobody does it.

Maybe this year the MLB won't give the Cardinals one of those bullshit competitive balance draft picks.

silicon15_12-bdc2e776095c7b3074d9f63cf82175b1ec2134f6-s300-c85.jpg

Luv you @BestFansStLouis

itsjustaherb @itsjustaherb
@NYTSports This story just gives people an excuse to whine and complain about the Cards because their jealous

Adam Archer @A_Archer23
Anybody is looking for any reason to try and bring down the @Cardinals haters gonna hate whenever you are the best

Kathryn Waellner @KatWaellner
The FBI is just jealous of the Cardinals success

Luke Wright @TheLukeWright
The @Cardinals investigation is being led by the HOUSTON F.BI division. Sounds like a jealous fan to me.

Back