• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

Ted Cruz. Thats who I got as the first of these Craven whores to claim we shouldn't have a vote on a replacement during an election year with a split Senate.

did i miss something? pretty sure we already had a vote for his replacement.

Funny how the Constitution is only what 5+ people say it is and when those people change, so does the Constitution.

Last edited:
Because the Supreme Court is like a DJ just taking requests.

what a stupid fucking system we have in place. fuck the Constitution.

whoa whoa whoa. f*cking is not protected by the constitution. well, unless you were black and/or a woman then you very much had the right to get f*cked. i guess owg's like me do have the right to f*ck anyone we want. there you have. the constitution very much codified f*cking.

sorry. carry on.

By the time this Court is finished we're going to have a government with toothless government agencies that can't regulate the very things they were created to regulate, but which can take away people's rights (especially minorities) and will likely be able to use violent force to suppress protests against said government and its policies. Five people are now able to dictate to 330 million people what rights they have, such as what women can and cannot do with their bodies.

Legislating from the bench, what my repub friends said only democrats do, I always responded that we will see what happens when you have a repub majority. We see now.

I told one of our associates the other day that what she put in a contract didn’t really matter since the SC is just making things up at this point. I imagine Alito running around screaming “I am the law!” Like Stallone in Judge Dredd.

Legislating from the bench, what my repub friends said only democrats do, I always responded that we will see what happens when you have a repub majority. We see now.

There has been a pub appointee majority on the SCOTUS for like 50 years. The last 4 have been extreme though.

That there are aborted fetuses in the Covid vaccines is deeply embedded in the Q community.

Extreme does not begin to describe the mcconell court.

Basically the entire majority has lied under oath starting with stare decisis and its really only the beginning. Intellectually dishonest. Vengeful.

Justices lied, liberty died.

Back