• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

Not the first and not the last time Biden will defer to the experts.

Angus why can't you post what excites you so much about the new 6-3 court?

Owning the libs. That's all it is ever about for the Trumpers. They feel like they have always been treated like uneducated, backwards rubes by the Dem establishment, so the whole Trump "movement" is about spite for their perceived mistreatment.

I know but I need to hear it from Angus. Im afraid he lacks the courage to type out how he feels

Oh wait, it will be a totally non partisan commission?

Right.

One party has declared war on facts, science, experience, and expertise. Full stop.

The trumpublicans have abdicated their responsibility to this country and honest governing. I'd say you and yours have given up any option of even being at the table for awhile. You and people like you refuse to hold them accountable. This awful chapter in American history has only harmed our country. Well done sir.

One party has declared war on facts, science, experience, and expertise. Full stop.

The trumpublicans have abdicated their responsibility to this country and honest governing. I'd say you and yours have given up any option of even being at the table for awhile. You and people like you refuse to hold them accountable. This awful chapter in American history has only harmed our country. Well done sir.

Seems like this election is getting pretty close in these closing days. Shouldn't you all be out preaching to likely voters than little old me?

You are complicit in this mess and its caused real, lasting damage that will affect your grandchildren. Keep patting yourself on the back and owning the libs. Your grandchildren will suffer. Again, pops, well done.

You are complicit in this mess and its caused real, lasting damage that will affect your grandchildren. Keep patting yourself on the back and owning the libs. Your grandchildren will suffer. Again, pops, well done.

Again, if your generation spent more time "doing" and less time "preaching" this Country wouldn't be in such shitty hands.

Again, if your generation spent more time "doing" and less time "preaching" this Country wouldn't be in such shitty hands.

Counterpoint: if your generation wasn’t so shitty this country wouldn’t be in such shitty hands.

We are in shitty hands because Republicans became progressively shitty over time and ultimately have essentially embraced power grubbing and ruling by deception/dishonesty. With, sadly, too much “success”.

Congratulations.

Such self loathing. Just vote. You’ll get over the emotional roller coaster of voting for a democrat in like a minute.

Those shitty hands are quite literally yours. Sleep well knowing the lasting damage you've participated in that hurts your grand kids. Its also hurting my kids so I'm all out of sympathy for you and your bull shit.

Future generation young child begins to do what they do and ask questions, Dad why do we need to wear pollution masks? what happened to that thing they called coral? Why do they call Miami the new city of Atlantis? Ohh that’s easy, thank your
great grandfather deacpop, he was a shitty conservative.

Do you guys ever take a moment, step back and read the bull shit that comes out of your mouths?
You’re like a pack of wolves circling their prey. Not an original thought in the bunch.
How sad it truly is.

Do you guys ever take a moment, step back and read the bull shit that comes out of your mouths?
You’re like a pack of wolves circling their prey. Not an original thought in the bunch.
How sad it truly is.

Counterpoint: Do you ever take a moment, step back and read the bull shit that comes out of your mouth?

Back