• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

I’d be pretty shocked to see an original thought here...or anywhere.

Nice flailing.

How about valuing truth instead?

Remember it’s all about those conservative values that have somehow still not been posted. Might get better responses if every post wasn’t some bullshit old white man talking point that amounts to subtle own the libs.

Interesting how DeacsPop cannot taken even the slightest pushback before he falls apart and complains that everybody is being too mean and unfair. Reminds me of someone I’ve seen recently, but I can’t quite put my finger on it

Angus still absent after appearing stoked about the new court.

Why cant these guys come here and talk about what they want from this new court? At least liberals are clear and confident about what they want. For fucks sake grow a pair, people.

I think Pops is going full Randolph County. Y'all have made him love Trump, just so he can pwn the boards libs.

Sorry for the delay... It's been a busy few days fetching coffee and running errands for our IT helpdesk employees.

I believe the US Constitution is the supreme law of the land and the powers of the government should be restricted to what is written in the Constitution.

Changes to the Constitution need to come through new legislation and amendments - not judicial activism or justices infusing their policy views

I also believe in the federalist principle of power divided among national, state, & local government and IMO the 'new court' with ACB is more likely to adhere to this instead of legislating from the bench.

Sorry for the delay... It's been a busy few days fetching coffee and running errands for our IT helpdesk employees.

I believe the US Constitution is the supreme law of the land and the powers of the government should be restricted to what is written in the Constitution.

Changes to the Constitution need to come through new legislation and amendments - not judicial activism or justices infusing their policy views

I also believe in the federalist principle of power divided among national, state, & local government and IMO the 'new court' with ACB is more likely to adhere to this instead of legislating from the bench.

well, judges can't change the Constitution. so i guess we all win already. let's go home.

so let's see if your beloved ACB will adhere to the freedom of religion and those rights for those that do not agree with her Catholic interpretations. Such as abortion, same sex marriage, equal rights for all (all men created equal, even LGBTTQQIAAP).

I highly doubt she will and therefore you would change your mind and be against ACB when she fails in adhering these Constitutional rights to all parties.

this is what you are saying, right? when she doesn't, you will come here and apologize to the entire ogboards for your ignorance and arrogance.

That's it? That is what stoked you about forcing her in before the election? lol really? Every judge hits that criteria. You breathlessly support this nomination and that's all you got?

I assume anyone who wants change through new legislation would be fine with Democrats winning the Senate and ending the filibuster to pass national abortion, gay marriage, voting rights, campaign finance, school desegregation, and other legislation so we don't have to depend on the courts.

Uh, changes to the Constitution cannot be made through legislation...

Dumbass who is afraid of activist judges supports dark money Federalist Society-screened "originalist" activist judges purely beholden to corporate interests and the interests of the society's anonymous donors.

Back