• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

The good news is now we can expect congress to do the right and necessary things.

Oh…we’re fucked.

Thx Pubs.

Three lawyers much smarter than Junebug

Three lawyers much smarter than Junebug

The "when we are wise" passage typifies everyone on the right now -- whether it's science/vaccinations, taking over school boards an curriculums, etc., they all think they are the experts in everything -- no deference to anyone who is, you know, an actual expert. Purely ego and narcissism driven -- which fits folks like JH and Junebug perfectly. The idiots are taking over.

The good news is now we can expect congress to do the right and necessary things.

The Senate already voted 52-48 to clarify that OSHA doesn't have the statutory authority to impose this mandate, so we are well on our way.

norms !

kinda like how we found out during the Trump Admin that basically all of our legislative process was defined by handshake agreements to do the right thing

I don't know what he means by "on here" (his Twitter feed?), but it was clear to me on September 9 that, based on SCOTUS precedent, it would be unlawful, even without invoking the non-delegation doctrine.

I don't know what he means by "on here" (his Twitter feed?), but it was clear to me on September 9 that, based on SCOTUS precedent, it would be unlawful, even without invoking the non-delegation doctrine.

LOL. Of course it was clear to you -- no one considers you an expert.

You should be happy, on a personal level, at least. SCOTUS didn't stay the healthcare mandate, so you can fire all the cretinous nurses who are staffing your understaffed ERs / ICUs, many of whom probably have natural immunity from prior infections.

Reminds me about reading about when it was controversial to require doctors and nurses to wash their hands.

You should be happy, on a personal level, at least. SCOTUS didn't stay the healthcare mandate, so you can fire all the cretinous nurses who are staffing your understaffed ERs / ICUs, many of whom probably have natural immunity from prior infections.

You clearly don’t understand how these things work.

Gotta love the big brain natural immunity logic. "The best way not to get COVID is to get COVID."

God damn dropping natural immunity is some tucker Carlson Fox News talking head shit, congrats you’re ready for the 3pm time slot,

Back