• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

Our plant director got an email from UNC Pardee Hospital’s Chief Medical Officer about how overrun the ICU and ER is with unvaxed people and pleading for local companies to send his note to their staff and ask them to get vaccinated. But I guess he hasn’t heard or natural immunity.

We still have people arguing that vaccines don't work. Yet, somehow, the vaccinated are in the hospital at much lower rates.

No need to go that far back. December 12, 2000 racked up a pretty staggering body count.

January 22, 1973 comes to mind, but they aren't real Americans yet so NBD I guess.

Performative conservative religiousity at it's finest right here.

271844594_10160639064516800_103124654049663165_n.jpg

God damn dropping natural immunity is some tucker Carlson Fox News talking head shit, congrats you’re ready for the 3pm time slot,

The CDC says prior infection offered more robust protection against Delta than did vaccination over mid-summer/fall of 2021:

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...vaccination-during-delta-surge-us-2022-01-19/

Here's the actual study for anyone who is unable to find it on their Google machine: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e1.htm?s_cid=mm7104e1_w

The CDC data did not take into account the severity of the prior infection, just that the prior infection was confirmed.

So, vaccine mandates resulted in people who had previously had COVID getting fired in the summer/fall of 2021 for not getting the vaccine despite the fact that, on the whole, they had greater protection than people who hadn't previously had COVID and who had previously gotten the vaccine, and now we have armed policemen sitting in as substitute teachers and nurses getting called back in to work their ERs/ICUs despite having active COVID infections. Seems like those mandates are really working out great.

The CDC says prior infection offered more robust protection against Delta than did vaccination over mid-summer/fall of 2021:

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...vaccination-during-delta-surge-us-2022-01-19/

Here's the actual study for anyone who is unable to find it on their Google machine: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e1.htm?s_cid=mm7104e1_w

The CDC data did not take into account the severity of the prior infection, just that the prior infection was confirmed.

So, vaccine mandates resulted in people who had previously had COVID getting fired in the summer/fall of 2021 for not getting the vaccine despite the fact that, on the whole, they had greater protection than people who hadn't previously had COVID and who had previously gotten the vaccine, and now we have armed policemen sitting in as substitute teachers and nurses getting called back in to work their ERs/ICUs despite having active COVID infections. Seems like those mandates are really working out great.

Listen to the scientists or is that over?

So the best way not to get COVID is to get COVID. Galaxy brain nonsense. Protection against the virus is a consolation price from losing the fight against COVID and being at risk of death, long COVID, or other long-term illness. The actual best way to avoid all that to get vaccinated.

I think that SCOTUS caused the most deaths with the Citizens United decision because it basically granted human characteristics and rights to corporations. Since corporations are dissolved or go bankrupt every day in this country, they are in fact dying. Therefore, SCOTUS started a legal genocide.

So the best way not to get COVID is to get COVID. Galaxy brain nonsense. Protection against the virus is a consolation price from losing the fight against COVID and being at risk of death, long COVID, or other long-term illness. The actual best way to avoid all that to get vaccinated.

Read what I posted again, slower this time. I'm referring to people who previously had COVID.

I think that SCOTUS caused the most deaths with the Citizens United decision because it basically granted human characteristics and rights to corporations. Since corporations are dissolved or go bankrupt every day in this country, they are in fact dying. Therefore, SCOTUS started a legal genocide.

So Bain Capital Mitt Romney was basically a sadistic serial killer.

Read what I posted again, slower this time. I'm referring to people who previously had COVID.

Jesus Christ dude. Are you this stupid? Read what I said. You're saying the best way not to get COVID is to get COVID.In order for someone to have "previously had COVID" they have "to get COVID."

I think you mean Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Rail Road, which was the first case in which the SCOTUS said that corporations had the same rights as people. That was in 1886.

I think you mean Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Rail Road, which was the first case in which the SCOTUS said that corporations had the same rights as people. That was in 1886.

Yeah, that one too.

I'm glad you agree with me.

Back