• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

Probably, but if dominos keep falling, connections continue to get established between his wife and the events of January 6th, maybe a text message that implicates him, then he may not have much of a choice. Still early goings, but its nice to think about.

LOl, there are no consequences. Short of video footage of Justice Thomas in Pelosi's office on January 6th with his arm around the MAGA Shaman and stealing her laptop, not a single GOPer would vote to impeach him, expect maybe Romney and Cheney. And, even with that footage ~60% of pubs would vote to acquit.

The 6 conservative justices vote to permanently recuse the 3 liberal justices.

Exactly. Recusal should only come from a justice with some pressure from colleagues and whoever else influences them. If a justice continues to not recuse themselves then the Senate can impeach them.

seems like John "My Legacy !" Roberts needs to get his associate justice in line about recusing himself.

Or just resign and give the chief's seat to a thirty-year old female person of color with far left extremist beliefs.

That would save his legacy

Surprising no one, Richard Burr says nay.

What a cop out. He is basically voting "no" because she says she is not going to legislate from the bench. Republicans are so full of shit talking about activists judges. That is exactly what they want, only agreeing with their worldview.

Last edited:
Well most at least grow a backbone on their way out. Proud moment for him, obstructing until the very end.

I’m surprised he weighed in, figured by now he’d be dedicating 100% of his effort to trading on insider information while he still has the hookup.

makes sense now. Clarence digs that psycho pussy. I get it, we've all been there but wisely walked away from it. not Clarence

Back