• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Southwest Division NBA discussion thread

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Can't remember a race this convoluted this late in the season in quite some time. Since we have a lot of posters who are fans of Houston, San Antonio and Dallas, and the rest of the board will probably cheer on [Redacted]'s Grizz, I figured we should have a separate thread for discussion of hot Southwest division action.

Will the Rondo trade work out come playoff time?
Are the Spurs rounding into form?
How will the Rox incorporate D12 back in the lineup?
Is Jeff Green the KEY for the Grizz?
Can the Pellies give OKC a run for their money to have all 5 teams make the playoffs?
Is Pop an actual wizard?
Carlisle vs Rondo 3 rounds in the cage, who you got?

Lol I see what you did here

pos rep

Last edited:
Do you think Chandler Parsons wishes he stayed with the ROX or is he happy in Dallas?? Seems to be in the news a whole lot less whereas the ROX are on TV all the time.

He's getting paid $17m per, so I think he's fine. He may have had more marketing opportunities with the Rockets (dat Asian market), but I'm not sure that factors in much when you're a RFA.

Since the mods are asleep at the wheel, I'll keep things organized.

Is Anthony Davis too ugly to be a superstar? Yes or No?

Perfect timing considering this is when WFUSpurs fans start paying attention to the NBA

I'll bring them up to speed: Golden State is in first place in the West, and Atlanta is in first place in the East. It's crazy!

Perfect timing considering this is when WFUSpurs fans start paying attention to the NBA

I'll bring them up to speed: Golden State is in first place in the West, and Atlanta is in first place in the East. It's crazy!

But is Lebron clutch?

But is Lebron clutch?

Lebron does not play in the Southwest Divison Deacfreak07, must I remind you of the rules of this thread?

Back on topic, Grizz tied up with the Celts at the half, is tonight's game a "must-win"? Y/N?

This is the game thread for MY SPURS versus LeBum, right?

Im at a bar just to watch it, good lord this memphis washington game cant end soon enough.

Do you guys think there would be interest in a D-League only thread with which we could organize our D-league chatter??

All the stars are playing and they're trying hard... this is pretty cool.

I submit that the main cause of turmoil for the Cavs this season was just how glorious Kyrie Irvings hairline is. He looks like an african american Toad from mario kart. Lebron going sans headband recently is his way of telling his team he is over it.

Back