• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Southwest Division NBA discussion thread

idk if he actually said anything, him and bronny were going at it tho, announcers acted like they were jawing but yeah kawhi dont speak

Kawhi speaks with his defense.

Damn I went to bed with like a minute left in regulation thinking it was over. OOOOOOPPPPPSSSSS

Damn I went to bed with like a minute left in regulation thinking it was over. OOOOOOPPPPPSSSSS

this was me too. pretty salty.

all the ridiculously nasty stuff in the video basically happens right after i turned it off.

Damn I'm even more pissed I went to bed. That looked like a ridiculous ending.

Wow, I'm an idiot for not watching any of that game. That game looked hella fun.

as awesome as he is, for some reason I don't find kyries game to be that appealing to watch for some reason. not sure exactly why. curry and him have somewhat similar strengths/styles, but I find curry way more interesting to watch.

mcgrady game was cray I'll never forget watching that in the triple of Bostwick basement

JuiceCrewAllStar directed me here from NBA thread. Spurs fan. Duncan fan. OWG. Only NBA action I've watched this year was second half of Spurs - Cavs Thursday night. Yes Ayo ... you missed a top shelf game of hoops. Irving's performance as good as it gets. Duncan and LeBron on the floor fighting for possession. Good stuff.

This announcing crew is hilarious. JVG is a renowned Rockets homer. Mark Jackson hates them.

surprised how much Jackson says good things about the Clips, the two teams really did not like each other when he was coaching.

Back