• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official terrorism thread

I know there's at least one idiot in Boston.

Staunton is not exactly a bastion of forward thinking. I mean it's pronounce Stanton.

I like to call it Staun-ton (which, in my mind, is the correct pronunciation) whenever we drive through C-ville and see the I-64 sign to get on my wife's nerves.

I like to call it Staun-ton (which, in my mind, is the correct pronunciation) whenever we drive through C-ville and see the I-64 sign to get on my wife's nerves.

Yeah. One of the first things you learn upon moving to Charlottesville are the "correct" pronunciations of Staunton, Monticello, and Rio Road.

Is the Planned Parenthood shooter charged with terrorism? And if not, why not?

Yeah. One of the first things you learn upon moving to Charlottesville are the "correct" pronunciations of Staunton, Monticello, and Rio Road.

Don't forget Buena Vista (byu-na as opposed to bwa-na), a small city next to Lexington. And I can't emphasize enough how white, overtly Christian and conservative Augusta really is.

Don't forget Buena Vista (byu-na as opposed to bwa-na), a small city next to Lexington. And I can't emphasize enough how white, overtly Christian and conservative Augusta really is.

Buena Vista in Winston is pronounced like this too....

That school should have just had the kids write "Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior" in Arabic calligraphy. Then everybody would've been up in arms and on board with the shutdown.

Back