• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Wake/Maryland Game Thread

They're turning the ball over or we're getting long rebounds. In both cases, we're converting transition points.

Well, it's not helping Bzz to look bad. Maryland has to get it together. This is bullshit.

We're on fire. Everything is working. So let's take out our three best players.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Our excellent 3pt defense* is what's happening.

*Give them open shots, hope they miss.

a win tonight could mean great things for the rest of the season for Wake Forest

lol

So I missed the first 10 minutes. Has Maryland just been sucking ass or something?

Rountree the Bricklayer!

Hahahaha one of the announcers just said "20 wins" was still on the table for Wake and this team could still accomplish "big things". Hahahahaha

Okay. We're starting to look more like ourselves. I feel better now.

[Redacted] is in warrior mode tonight. It's him against the world and Dan Collins.

Wrentham, Massachusetts gets a shoutout! Hell yeah!

Jake Layman my BOI doing work!

When the opponent turns up the intensity, we quit. So Maryland is getting serious and we are shriveling.

15 to 11 Wake with 8:26 to go. Maryland just stole the inbounds pass then scored, then knocked the subsequent inbounds pass out of bounds. We are turrible.

Back