• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The One Post Per Day Thread

I’m paying people to kill a tree today whose only crime was flourishing. I feel sorta bad.
images

John Cougar Mellancamp's song Pink Houses is about vaginas and how despite our different and rough lives we're all happy to get some.

When did Wheat Thins get so salty? While eating an entire box, I noticed they are just salt bombs now and I don't remember that always being the case.

Shooshmoo sounds hungry. Might need pickles in that diet.

I asked Bard: 🤢

What conference will Wake Forest play in, in the year 2025​

Wake Forest will be playing in the Big Ten Conference in 2025. The Demon Deacons announced their decision to join the Big Ten in June 2022, and they will officially join the conference in July 2023. Wake Forest will be the 14th member of the Big Ten, and they will join the conference as part of a major realignment of college sports. The Big Ten's expansion will also include the addition of the University of Pittsburgh and the University of Notre Dame.
Wake Forest's move to the Big Ten will be a major change for the school. The Demon Deacons have been a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) since 1953, and they have won two ACC championships. However, the ACC has been struggling in recent years, and Wake Forest's move to the Big Ten will give the school a chance to compete for national championships.
The Big Ten is one of the most powerful conferences in college sports. The conference has won 10 national championships in football since 1990, and it has won 11 national championships in men's basketball since 1979. Wake Forest's move to the Big Ten will give the school a chance to compete for national championships in both sports.
Wake Forest's move to the Big Ten will also be a major financial windfall for the school. The Big Ten is one of the richest conferences in college sports, and Wake Forest will receive a significant increase in revenue from television contracts and bowl games. The move to the Big Ten will also help Wake Forest recruit top athletes from around the country.
Wake Forest's move to the Big Ten is a major step forward for the school. The Demon Deacons will have a chance to compete for national championships in both football and men's basketball. The move will also be a major financial windfall for the school, and it will help Wake Forest recruit top athletes from around the country.

In Hawaii it’s actually illegal to laugh loudly. You’re supposed to keep it to a low Ha.

Back