• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The One Post Per Day Thread

I’m ashamed to admit that I have never tried it. It’s the same as how I do my stuffed jalapeños. Next time I do jalapeños I’m going to do some pickles as well.

411f503bfbdaaacff7ad7694f324205d.jpg

I was on campus last night and I went into Davis Chapel and it was filled with straw-seat chairs... didn't this place have pews back in the day?

I was on campus last night and I went into Davis Chapel and it was filled with straw-seat chairs... didn't this place have pews back in the day?

Never heard of it. Or do you mean Dave Chappelle ?

I just accidentally knocked over a bald-faced hornets nest.
Stung about four times in the arm. Ran across the lawn swearing on the Lord's day.

I just accidentally knocked over a bald-faced hornets nest.
Stung about four times in the arm. Ran across the lawn swearing on the Lord's day.
He should not have sent those hornets to attack you. Then again, he works in mysterious ways and wouldn't give you anything you can't handle !

Back