• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

Papoose is the shit.

ygZvUp6.jpg

I see booze, pills and pepto in this pic. Also, appears you are logged in as BKF...

There could be a pretty good tumblr of kids losing their shit with Santa Claus.
d8f98ff3e5e25607fa27d6b5f139339c.jpg

We are bringing food for the whole staff think coffee and donuts) because even if we just did main teachers that's like 4-6 gifts

I was thinking donut holes for the infant room. I have zero clue how many people are involved in this joint.

YES! Welcome to hell, my friend.

By the way, 2 nights ago my son somehow smeared shit all over the bathroom floor, wall and rug, the toilet, his step stool, and himself. At the EXACT SAME TIME, just a few feet away, my daughter Exorcist-style barfed all over herself, her bed, stuffed animals, and blankets. It was a world of pain for me and Wife.

This morning she barfed again all over me while I was eating breakfast. Like, projectile, SNL-sketch style barf that shoots out 4 feet in a straight line from her mouth. I was fully soaked. It reminded me of the scene from Always Sunny, except the yarf was curdled baby formula instead of blood.

7x1_Charlie_barf_blood.gif

YES! Welcome to hell, my friend.

By the way, 2 nights ago my son somehow smeared shit all over the bathroom floor, wall and rug, the toilet, his step stool, and himself. At the EXACT SAME TIME, just a few feet away, my daughter Exorcist-style barfed all over herself, her bed, stuffed animals, and blankets. It was a world of pain for me and Wife.

This morning she barfed again all over me while I was eating breakfast. Like, projectile, SNL-sketch style barf that shoots out 4 feet in a straight line from her mouth. I was fully soaked. It reminded me of the scene from Always Sunny, except the yarf was curdled baby formula instead of blood.

7x1_Charlie_barf_blood.gif

Oh my god I forgot about that scene!!

So our Santa visit today was a bit of a meltdown. On the one hand, I guess we should've expected it. On the other hand, she LOVES mascot type things (Chick fil a cow, Catholic Cardinal, etc). Went to go say hi and she started crying and wanted nothing to do with Santa.

Never had a kid shit in the tub. However, one time my wife went to get the oldest after a nap and after arriving in her room proceeded to scream bloody murder. I was up there quick as I could and by the time I got there my wife was laughing her ass off. Turns out punkin had shucked her loaded diaper and wiped it everywhere, on herself, crib, etc. It was strange poo and for some reason was reddish purple. My wife initially thought it was blood and was relieved it was just poop.

That's the only good poop story that I've got, unless you count the youngest's diaper blow out at the Vietnamese Restaurant. Plenty of puke stories. Those get even better once your kids are mobile. Walking, puking and carpet. Good times, good times.

So our Santa visit today was a bit of a meltdown. On the one hand, I guess we should've expected it. On the other hand, she LOVES mascot type things (Chick fil a cow, Catholic Cardinal, etc). Went to go say hi and she started crying and wanted nothing to do with Santa.

:bowrofl:

Back